Meeting Michael once again

I once again had to start running once the hair dye stopped working and the police noticed I was Eva. So very close to being caught once more again, if i had not used my wings I might have been caught again and I don't think i can take being at that stupid asylum again. I know this is cheesy but, I really miss Michael. I had ran all the way back to our hometown.

It was Halloween and while I was walking I felt the eerie feeling of being watched so I started running and came to my abandoned house. As i opened the back door since it was left open thanks to me. I walked in and looked around as i let the flashbacks come to me. I walked into my parents room and instantly I don't why but, I felt a pang of guilt hit me as I looked around and saw the dried up blood that still remained...wow the cops are really that lazy to clean up left over residue from my parents. I sighed as I remembered all the things that had happened in my house. I then heard something drip on the floor, my eyes widened as I felt something wet slide down my face. I slowly brought my hands up to my face to feel that i was crying. 

****Michael Myers POV****

My eyes widened and I felt this feeling in my stomach when I saw Eva. So like the usual i followed her around to her house. I watched as she walked into her house so me being me i followed her into her house and when i had caught up with her she was crying. I slowly backed up and at that moment I stepped on a creaky floor board and cringed. I slowly looked up to see her looking at me wide eyed and she laughed and said"I must be having de ja vu. I was just thinking about you.. I really missed you Michael." My eyes widened as i heard her. I tried to speak and tell her that I missed her to, but I sounded like a newborn trying to talk. I looked up and saw that she understood what i had said.

Back to Eva's POV

I looked up again before saying "Michael...c-can i see what you look like please?" I watched him tense up and then furiously shake his head no. I pouted before giving him the puppy dog eyes. His eyes widened before he sighed in defeat. I did a little victory dance and then walked up to him, I put my hands on either side of his face before slowly pulling his mask up. I gasped I saw what he looked like. I blushed as he looked directly at me, I... Felt this really weird feeling in my chest as he looked down at me. I don't know why but, i felt this force pulling me towards his face as I looked at his lips then back at him for permission. He slowly looked down at me before leaning in and then, he kissed me. It. felt. amazing. Fire works went off when I kissed him. I felt weak in the knees as we kissed, we pulled away when the need for air came to us.

I smiled as i looked up into his baby blue eyes. He let a ghost of a smile come onto his face before he told me he had to leave, but of course it came out as stutters due to him not using his voice to much. I walked him to my back door and waved to him as I watched him leave until I couldn't see him anymore. I slowly walked into my house and closed my door before walking to my room and, to my surprise there is no dust there. I smiled before I slammed onto my bed and fell asleep. I should never have fallen asleep, I had terrible nightmares of Michael leaving me to be with another girl, My best friend left me telling me she never wanted to be my friend and, what the worst one was,.. Jason leaving me as he glared at me and told me I would never ever be his little sister. I wasn't ready for this nightmare. I bolted awake as I felt the fresh tears roll down my face as I remembered everything that happened in my dream I sobbed until I heard someone enter my room. I looked up to see Michael there with a worried face. "are you alright Eva. I heard you crying in here." I sobbed as I told him about what happened in my dream and how it felt so real. He ended up telling me he would never do that to me. After a few minutes  I stopped crying and asked him to sleep with me for the night. That night I had no dreams at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it you guys?

Tell me if there is anything i need to fix.See you in the next chapter, but until then Peace out.