Fight...

Juas woke up to sneezing and coughing and realized it was Rori he ran to her room and gave her a heavy blanket, still shivering. " DAD! " Juas yelled as Suave came running down the hallway, to see what was wrong. " Whats wrong?!"Suave said opening the door. " She's shivering bad, and I don't know what to do! I'm too cold in temp to touch her and therefore make it worse!" Juas said while Suave hugged her to try and warm her up." The warmest place is the Bird room outside or the plant room. Which one Miss Rori?" Suave asked while she closed her eyes. " P-p-plant..." Rori said her breath shaking. Suave then picked Rori up and ran to the plant room as fast as he could, when they got to the center of the room he placed her down and slept there still kinda shaking. Suave walked out closing the blurry glass door. " Keep an eye on her. " Suave whispered to Juas as he went to the kitchen to make hot lemon water for her. " This is the same cold I felt when I was carried into the Forbidden Forest..." Rori said to herself, Juas was listening from the door and watching her from the glass. " I hate this feeling... I have to get out of here..." She said as she stopped shivering. " But you belong to him... " Another voice in the room said. " Who's there?! " Rori demanded. " Just another BLOOD SUCKING, Vampire miss!" The voice said again, but this time a red and black bat flew down and turned into a little boy with pointy ears. " O-oh. Hello little boy! " Rori said cheerfully sitting up in place. " Yeah, yeah. I'm short and I have a high pitched voice, but I'm 124..." The boy said.

Picture from thegreatrouge! Why is Charlos wearing high heels? 

" Anyway... I'm Charlos, nice to meetcha. " Charlos said wanting to shake her hand but he's cold. " So, Charlos, why are you here? " Rori asked as Charlos looked around. " Well, I was rescued by Lord Jasper. I was in the village where you lived but Eterna(Undyne) that Vampire hunter chased me down and Jasper caught me and waited till she was gone and protected me here. " Charlos said starting to calmly smile as he looked at the window in the room. " Oh, how generous of him." Rori said putting her hand on his shoulder. " Whats going on in here?! " Juas asks as he slams the door open. {BEKFAST! IM SORRY I HAD TOO} " Juas! Um were you there the entire time?" She asks while Charlos hides behind Rori. " Yes, I was. And you want to leave?!" Juas yelled as he walked closer to her. " VAMP FAM THERE IS 2 VISITORS AT THE DOOR!" A deep voice called from the main hallway. " I'll deal with you later. UNCLE CAL!" He yelled as he walked out the hallway. " Bell Bell please go put this plant in the plant room it's up to the stairs to the right. " The tall vampire said. " Oui master Cal! R-right way!" The little maid said as she trotted up the stairs at looked at Rori. " Rori? Est that really you? " She asked as she set the plant down. " Yep. wha- Bell Bell?! A- are you a v-vampire?!" Rori asks scooting back a little. " No Master Cal just wants me to look like zhe vampire so I'm not bitten AGAIN. " Bell Bell said as Rori looked down. " Vhat wrong old friend?" Bell Bell asked hugging Rori. " You have to get me out of here! It's really cold at night and I hurt everywhere!" Rori said coughing. " I can get you out of here but I can't go outside. Oui? " " Okay." Rori replied. " I know you are an escape artist so why are you asking me? " Bell Bell asked tilting her head. " It's like 500 security guards in one person!!!! " Rori says as Juas is listening. " Hello lady's what are you talking about in- " Rori interrupts Juas. " Īe, Watashi kara hanarete kudasai!!(No Stay away from me!!)" Rori yells in fear. " Why are you- Ohh your scared I'm gonna hurt you huh? I'm not going to. My love, I wanted to talk not physical. " Juas said as he sat down on his knees and held out his hand, Charlos stood in front of her with his arms out facing Juas like he was a guard Juas jerked at him making Charlos flinch. "Stop... Don't be mean to Charlos... " " Or what madam?" Juas replied, as she took a talisman out of her pocket and held it out. " Touch it. I dare you. " Rori said with a serious face. " Heh okay. OW! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!! " Juas said as he got roughly shocked on his finger. " It is a Japanese talisman it purifies evil auras, so I'm guessing you are going to eat me very soon huh?" Rori asks getting up stumbling.

Juas P.O.V

" I WANT OUT OF HERE!!! " Rori yells at me her eyes turning a blood red and glittering like the rose did. " I'm afraid I can't do that. You belong to me remember? I don't want to fight you... " I said calmly getting my wings out. " If it takes a fight to get out, then so be it..." Rori says calmly except I can feel rage coursing through her blood, she has a snarling expression and her canines appear to grow like mine. " GRANDPA TIE RORI UP IN STRINGS QUICKLY!" I yell at Fallacy as he ties her up in strings. " GAH!!! " Rori screams as the talismans start roughly shocking her making her even more aggressive with rage, everyone runs in to see Rori. Suave quickly removes the talismans and runs away scattering to Jasper. " LET ME GO!!!!" Rori says with a multi-voice, Charlos steps in front of her. " This is not you Rori, calm down. " Charlos says as she calms down a little bit. " C-Charlos? E-everyone? Let me go I'm fine s-sorry about this. " Rori says as I give a signal to let her go but Fallacy doesn't. " HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" Rori said in a multi-voice and struggled. " Keep struggling and I make them tighter. So I suggest you not struggle..." Fallacy says as he tightens them. " AHH! Lord Fallacy, please!!! Mercy!!! It's me!! It's really me this time!!! AHHH!!!" Rori says starting to cry. " Grandpa that's her! STOP! " I say as he lets her go. " NO NO STAY AWAY YOUR GONNA KILL ME!!! STAY AWAY!!" Rori yells as she craws backward on her back.

No1's P.O.V

Juas hugs her as her pupil was very small stating that she was scared out of her mind. " I will never harm you. " Juas said as he started to rock her softly.