Oh no...

" EVERYONE!!! " Juas called out as he could hear many feet getting closer and closer. Rori's breath was heavy but getting fainter and fainter. " HURRY!!! " Juas yelled as he couldn't hear footsteps anymore. Fallacy and Jasper arrived with Suave and Encre in their arms they put their wings back and Poppu arrived just after. " Poppu?! What do I do?! " Juas cried as he put her head on his lap as Poppu started to laugh. " Stop faking ya kidder! " Poppu said sitting down next to Juas. " Wha? " Juas was confused as Poppu touched her ankle making her flinch. Rori was trying not to laugh but Juas made that difficult because of the fear on his face. " Tickle her! " Poppu said as he patted Juas's back. " Okay? " Juas said as he started to tickle her. " Pfft! " Rori tried not to laugh but the tickling was too much. " HA HA! Okay! Okay! Stop!!! Nu!! HAHA! Stop!! " Rori yelled as Juas tickled her harder. " You scared the living out of me!!! " Juas said with an evil smirk still tickling her as Rori couldn't stop laughing. " Okay, that's enough. She's suffered enough. " Jasper says as Juas kisses her head. " Don't do that please Rori... You really scared me... " Juas said as he hugged her. " So you are a wimpy vampire?~ " Rori said smirking and everyone was giggling even Fallacy was. " -sigh- Again with that? " Juas said dropping her and walking off. " Babe! -gasp- " Rori said covering her mouth as everyone had a surprised look on their face. " What did you call me? " Juas said turning around and walking to her, but she scattered and jumped off the railing to the floor and ran off then hid. " -sigh- That woman... Thinks I want to hurt her every move I make... " Juas said as he walked to where she ran. " Well, you can't blame her. Your half vampire son. " Jasper said as they all turned around. " Yeah I get that but I told her I'd never hurt her again, but NOPE she doesn't listen... " Juas said as Poppu walked up to him. " Well she's very skittish and shy so there's that too. Her and I haven't had a good past when we were kids she would always say hello to strangers, have conversations with strangers, and a lot of other stuff but ever since... -sigh- she changed a lot because of that. " Poppu said looking down at the floor. " What happened? " Juas asked as Poppu's pupil became small. " OW! " Poppu yelped as scares all over his back lit up in orange. " What the?! " Juas said as the scars flashed back and forth. Juas could see a pink light flashing on and off in the second hallway along with a yelp and footsteps. " We'll talk about this later. " Juas said as he began to run to the pink light. Juas ran to the hallway and into the last room, Juas opened the door. The light was on her back, neck, and wrists. " Rori?! " Juas says as Rori turns around embarrassed and hides under the covers but some pink light is visible. " Don't look at me! " Rori yells as Juas sits on the bed and rubs her back. " Why do you have more scars than your brother? " Juas asks as Rori peeks her head out. " Your the one who did my neck, and I did my wrists... " Rori said going back under the covers. " That's nothing to be ashamed of! " Juas says as he gets under the covers and stays under like Rori. Juas looks at her eye the one that has strange markings, it's glowing too. " Y-Your eye... " Juas says as Rori covers it with her hair which isn't much help. " My brother has it too... " Rori says as Juas moves her hair out of her face. " Well come on out before my father says that bird pun again. " Juas says as they both get out from under the covers and make the bed. They walk out but Rori is still glowing and shes very uncomfortable and tries to hide the glowing scars but there's too many to hide, so Juas picks her up and takes her to the kitchen to work off the stress of the scars. " What are we doing here? " Rori asks as Juas gets some supplies out. " Well I've actually had my eye on you for awhile now and your brother told me the other day when you were packing your clothes you bake to get stress out. So I thought maybe I could take you here that way you are better and I don't have an upset waifu~ " Juas says as Rori blushes and has a surprised look on her face. " W-waifu?! " Rori says blushing a bubblegum pink. " Yeah~ I figured if you were gonna call me babe I'd call you waifu~ " Juas said flirtatiously. " Oh, sweet lemon squares... " Rori said beneath her breath. " Hmm? I didn't get that. " Juas said looking up not being flirtatious anymore. " N-nothing! " Rori said starting to bake. Rori put her hair up and Juas cat called Rori bonked his head with the wooden spoon as she blushed hard. " Ow... " Juas moaned as he rubbed his head with one eye open. " Hmf! " Rori turned back around and resumed stirring the dough. " Hey Rori are you gonna sing at the sing off tonight? Juas says that your a awesome singer! " Charlos asks as Juas is shaking his head no. " WHAT?! " Rori says turning around with a angry look and the wooden spoon in her hand. " Uhhhh.... I didn't say anything about you singing... Oh no..." Juas says as he slowly backs away from the counter, and her eyes turn red. " I'm, GONNA, KILL YOU!!! " Rori yells as she hits his head with the spoon and they both take off running. " AHHHHH!!!! DAD! FATHER! GRANDPA! ENCRE!!! " Juas yells as Rori is chasing him still hitting him with the spoon. They all run and they stop as they see whats going on. " Charlos what happened in here? " Fallacy asks as Charlos turns around. " I just asked if Rori was going to sing at the sing off tonight and that Juas told me she was a amazing singer. And now this happened... " Charlos said shrugging. " I herd that too! " Encre said as Rori went into full rage mode. " JUAS!!! " Rori yelled as she pinned him to the wall. " I want to see how this goes. " Fallacy says smirking and crossing his arms. " GRANDPA!!! " Juas whined as Rori's eyes flared. " Love don't you think we should help him? " Encre asked as he pulled Fallacy's cape. Rori glared at Juas and roughly kissed him, they both relaxed and held hands finally departing. " Nope. " Fallacy said kissing Encre's cheek and walking off, Encre following. Her eyes were still red. " You still mad sis? " Poppu asked as he walked down the stairs. " Yes... " Rori said pinning Juas against the wall and kissing him again. " Jeez chill out sib. I think he's had enough besides lets go get you ready for the sing off. " Poppu says as she lets go of him and walks up to her room with Poppu. " Jeez that girl has a tight grip! " Juas complains as he rubs his wrists.