Dance~

" EVERYONE GET UP!!!!!!!!!!" Fallacy, Encre, Cal, and Bell Bell yelled in the hallway. Everyone got up in fear except for Rori, she stayed sound asleep so Juas went into her room to see if he could wake her up. " Love~~~ Get up. Come on, there's breakfast downstairs. You haven't eaten in a while. " Juas said while lightly shaking her. " Nuuu. Let me sleep... " Rori said while turning the opposite direction of him. He put his head on her shoulder. " If you get up I'll carry you~ " He said as he slowly started tickling her, she started giggling. " Okay! Okay! Fine! I'm getting up! I'm getting up! " She said as she opened her eyes and sat up and as he said Juas picked her up bridal style and walked her downstairs into the dining room while everyone stared at them, Juas put her in a chair next to his and she started eating. " If y'all keep staring you are going to make Rori uncomfortable... " Juas said putting his hand around her as they began to eat again. The vampires were drinking a blood pack and the mortals were eating regular food. " Okay everyone tonight we're going to have a dance so everyone is expected to look their best! " Cal says as Bell Bell nods her head while smiling. " Oh no! There's a lot of beautiful dresses at my house! -sigh- "  Rori says as she facepalms. " Don't worry we can swing by your house when everyone is done eating. Pack up your stuff and leave. "  Juas said as he patted Rori's back. " My brother mopes around the room if he's sad so he's gonna be in our room staring at the wall. " Rori says as everyone stares at her blankly. " Our? Y'all sleep together? " Encre asks with a worried face. " No, a bunk bed. I wouldn't sleep with my brother. " Rori says as she hugs Juas. When everyone got done Juas and Rori walked to the village, they were both wearing clocks so no one would recognize them until they got to the door she took her hood off. " Ugh! When he's mopey he never comes down! " She said as another person walks up. " Hey, Ruru!~ " The guy says as she flips the hood back on. " I don't know who you're talking about. " Rori said in a deep voice that wasn't very good at acting. " Oh really? I know that beautiful hair from anywhere Ruru~ " The guy said again. " Go away, Bord... " Rori said as Bord took off her hood. " Aww come on Ruru~ Oh who is this? The VAMPIRE boyfriend you told me about? " Bord asks as he crosses his arms as she blushes a sunset pink and gets a surprised look. " Y-Yes he is. " She blushes harder as she gets the keys out of her pocket and unlocks the door. " Show me your face stranger! " Bord says as he jerks Juas's hood off, Bord can see his teeth. " AHHH!! WHA!? " Bord screams as Juas puts his hood back on, everyone on the street stares at Bord as he runs off.  She opens the doors and walks in Juas at her side, she quickly locks the doors again. " Poppu! Watashi Wa hōmon shite iru!( Poppu! I'm visiting!) " Rori yelled as she waited. He came running down with tears down his face. " Ittai doko ni ita no? Sū-kagetsu tsudzuita!( Where the heck were you? It's been months!) " Poppu says hugging her as tightly as he can. " I've been with him. And yes he's a vampire... " Rori said as she let go of him and hugged Juas tightly. " W-What?! He bit you?! Why I outta-" Poppu was interrupted by Rori hugging him. " I love him Poppu... And you should get a girl too so you're not left out! " Rori said while winking. " Ha. Ha. Very funny Rori... But in love with a vampire are you insane?! " Poppu asks as he shakes her. " Yes. Yes, I am and you should know that by now. " Rori says smiling. " Don't worry I'm taking good care of her. I'm never gonna bite her again. I promise. " Jaus says as he takes off the hood. They get her clothes and leave, but they tell him it's okay if he visits anytime, Juas forms his bat wings and takes off to the castle. " Kono Juas o shite itadaki arigatōgozaimasu... ( Thank you Juas for doing this) " Rori said as he touched the ground and put her down. " Anata no kangei rori. (Your welcome Rori) " Juas says back to her. " Y-YOU SPEAK JAPANESE?! " Rori says with a surprised look. " Yes, I knew what you were saying the whole time. I just judge before I speak. " Juas says as he smirks, she smiles and hugs him. " Come on! We have to get ready! " Rori says as she tugs on his arm. " Okay! Okay!! I'm going! I'm going! " Juas says as he runs with her inside. Juas goes into his room and puts on one of Jasper's suits that fit Jasper anymore and walks out into the Tile Room that's all cleared for the Dance. Rori runs into her room and puts on her finest kimono dress and puts a fan in her hair.