Troubled

" AHHH!!! NO!! NO!! STOP GET OFF OF ME!!! " Rori woke up sitting up and screaming to a sunny room. Juas quickly ran in Rori's room and hugged his waifu. " What happened?! Whats wrong?! " Juas asked with a worried face as Rori was rocking herself back and forth her pupils were very small, she was scared. " Aww~ Sweety! It was just a nightmare. Whatever it was, it wasn't real. " Juas said as he laid down next to her, he slowly lowered her on her back. Rori quickly hugged him and was shaking. " It's okay... I'm here. I'm here. " Juas says as they hug tighter. Rori's stomach growled and right as she was going to bite her wrist Juas stopped her. " No. Don't please. Let's go downstairs and get something to eat. No more biting yourself. " Juas said as she relaxed her arms. " You okay? Rori? Rori?! " Juas shakes her a little. " ... " Rori's breath got to its normal pace but her eyes were still staring blankly like she's staring at a ghost. " Rori whats wrong?! Rori answer me! " Juas said as he shook her a little harder. Juas ran and got a wet cloth and put it on her face. " AHHH!! COLD!! " Rori yelled as she snapped out of it and fell out of the bed. " Pfft! hahaha! " Juas laughed as Rori did too. " Hahaha! Whyy! " Rori asks getting up from the floor laughing. Rori's stomach growled again making her grip the bed in pain. " Oww.. I need to eat... " Rori said as Juas teleported them to the kitchen. Juas grabbed a blood pack to see if she would get full on it. " Blood? You really want me to drink this? " Rori asked as she opened it. " It's a experiment my dear. " Juas said as she drank the entire thing in a few seconds. Red veins appeared around her body and they went to her eyes and faded, her eyes glowed a blood red and stopped. " Hmm? That's strange. Isn't it Suave? " Jasper asked and Suave nodded. Rori gasped and hid under the table. " Don't be like that. Please come out. " Juas said looking under the table. " Nu-uh! " Rori said as she took off running. " Oh~ We're playing this again?~ " Juas asked with a evil smirk as he chased after her. Rori giggled as she was being chased around the castle corner to corner. They came across the same dead end they did yesterday. " Caught ya again~ " Juas said as he walked closer and closer to Rori. " Nuu! Not again! " Rori said trying to open the locked bedroom doors. Juas slammed her against the wall smirking flirtatiously. " Who's the high and mighty now? " Juas asks as they both blush hard.  " If your gonna brag about it you should shut up and kiss me already~ " Rori replies as she struggles to get her wrists free. Juas kisses her roughly and starts to kiss behind her ear causing her to squirm and gasp in surprise because his kisses were cold as ice... " Whats wrong? " Juas asks as he runs his fingers up and down her neck making her gasp more. " Y-Your really cold, and it's on my sensitive spots~ " Rori says as Juas lets go of her. Rori's body feels numb. Rori goes to her room and sleeps Juas wonders where she is so he checks her room. " Tired huh? Well I guess I'll make you mortal food that will last a few days. " Juas whispers as he kisses her forehead and teleports to the kitchen and makes food from most of the things that were left from the cake she was trying to make the other day. Rori woke up in pain, her ankle felt like it was being taken off with a saw. She could feel something sliding right next to the bone. " AHHHHH!!!! " Rori screamed in pain as Juas came running in. " Whats wrong?! " Juas said as he pulled the covers off Rori as she squirmed. " My ankle!! AHH!! " Rori screamed as everyone came running in. " Whats wrong with her?! " Suave ran to a side of the bed. " Her ankle! I don't know what happened! " Juas replied to Suave as they tried to restrain her from moving. She stopped screaming and moving. Her eyes went blood red and she got stronger she tried to get out of their grasp. " Keep her still! " Jasper said as she broke free from Encre, then Suave, Fallacy, Jasper, and Juas. Rori grew wings and flew out f her window to the village to where Eterna was waiting, Rori flew behind Eterna and folded her wings back Poppu was behind her too. " I knew Y'all were vampires! Haha! Well now I can fight a vampires with a vampires! " Eterna said as everyone stopped in front of Eterna. " Eterna?! Your behind this?! " Jasper said as they all kept their wings out. Rori and Poppu started fighting each other like dogs would do for dominance. " Rori! Poppu! Stop! " Eterna ordered as they stopped and stood up walking to Eterna. " Yes I am! In since I knew they were like 45% vampire and 55% mortal the darts worked perfectly! I can control their minds now! And, I can get rid of you! " Eterna said as the twins growled at them. " Give them back... " Juas demanded as Jasper and Fallacy held him back from attacking. The twins growl stepping in front of  Eterna clawing the air like something is holding them back. " Eterna you don't want to do this... You have no idea what vampires you are dealing with. " Suave said as he backed up from the vampires. " They will protect me i'm perfectly fine! " Eterna said as the twins grew fangs and claws. " Oh god... " Jasper said as he had fear in his eyes. " Say your goodbyes Rori. Your so-called love will be demolished soon. " Eterna said as Rori flew quickly over to Juas slamming him to the ground but hugging him. Rori had tears in her eyes Juas knew she was there just in her mind. Rori flew back over behind Eterna still crying. " ATTACK!! " Eterna yelled as Poppu charged at them but Rori inserted her claws in Eterna's left eye. " GAHH! " Eterna screamed as Poppu turned around and attacked Rori. They sounded like fighting dogs. Rori pinned Poppu down and flicked his nose snapping him out turning him to his normal form, Rori just stayed the same and few off into the Forbidden Forest Juas followed, she sat down on the top of a tree.  " Rori! Wait! " Juas yelled as she took off again. It looked like she was fighting herself calmly flying then clawing her head. She lost control of her flying and fell to the waterfalls that were frozen solid she cracked the ice a lot and slid, hitting her head on the waterfall part her head, her elbow, knee's, and her lip started to gush blood. " RORI!! " Juas yelled as he slid to her on his knees. He checked her neck to see if her heart was still beating, it was. Rori changed back into her normal state but her wings were still there, her breath could be seen. " JUAS! " Jasper yelled as they flew down with Suave and Encre in their arms. " Father! " Juas yelled back. " Oh no! What happened to her?! " Encre said slipping on ice. " She fell and hit her head on the falls! " Juas replied standing up with her in his arms. " Lets take her to the castle to take care of her bleeding! " Suave said as they all flew to the castle.