Cutie~

Juas wakes up to whining and crying next to him. " R-Rori? What are you- OH MY GOD!!! " Juas says as he gets up and hold the baby vampire Rori. " Rori?! How did you get this adorable?! " Juas asks as he hugs her and pats her back. " Ah! " Rori points to her mouth stating she's hungry. " Well in since you have cute little bat wings. A bottle of blood? " Juas asks, he holds her out as she nods her head. " Do we have any blood? " Juas asks as Rori nods her head and points to the fridge. " You must want it warmed up huh? " Juas asks again as Rori nods. Juas sets her down on his recliner and she watches as he fills the pot halfway full of water and sets the plastic bag of blood in it. Rori's stomach growl and she starts to whine. " Oh! No No. Its okay! It's almost done sweetheart! " Juas says as he runs over to her and lightly strokes her nose making her yawn. Juas walks over to the boiling pot and takes out the bag. " Bottles? " Juas asks as she points to the left cabinet. Juas grabs a bottle and fills it up with the blood and wait for it to cool off for a second. Rori starts to cry as her stomach growls again. " Hey! I know your tummy is growing but you need to hold on a second! It's so hot sweety! " Juas says making Rori stop for a second. " Okay. Okay. It's done cutie. " Juas walks over and picks her up and sits down on the recliner then sets her in his lap. " Here you go! " Juas says as she opens her mouth and Juas puts it in her mouth. Rori lays backwards on his arm and he adjusts his arm to where she's comfy and she sleeps still feeding on it. All of a sudden Fallacy slams the door open. " JUAS!!! RORI!!! " Jasper yells angrily. " SHH!! She's sleeping!!! " He yells quietly as she fidgets. " ... " Everyone rushes over to see baby Rori but they think they had a baby. " Y'all had a baby?! " Encre yells quietly. " What?! No! This is Rori! " Juas yells quietly at Encre. " Rori Jr? That's so cute! " Encre whispers as Rori opens one eye. " Nya? " Rori does some cute little noises as she pushes away the bottle is half empty. " Aww how cute!!! " Encre says as he picks her up and she giggles. " Granddad please be careful with Rori. " Juas says as he gets up. " So you got her prego? " Jasper asks as he lifts up his eyebrows. " Father I haven't even started puberty for vampires... " Juas says getting a ticked off look. " Yeah. He is only 19 Jasper. It doesn't start til 21... " Suave says as he nudges Jasper. " True. So how'd this happen? " Jasper asks as Encre was trying to teach her how to fly. " That's Rori father! I woke up to whining and crying and she was there in the recliner next to mine! " Juas replies as Suave flips through a book of female vampires. " Ah ha! This is part of her puberty! She becomes a baby vampire to gather more blood and then she back to normal in a few days! But she is very fragile and delicate at this time so keep an eye on her." Suave says closing the book and Encre is tickling her making her giggle cutely. " Wait is she 18? " Suave asks as Juas nods. " Yeah. She should be good in a few days, but she will want to sleep a lot so just be ready for a lazy Rori. " Suave says putting the book back in his bag. " Okay dad. So she's gonna be lazy in this form or regular? " Juas asks as Jasper starts scratching his fang. " Both. But she will be more energetic than her regular. " Suave replies as Juas nods. " Granddad! Go easy on her! " Juas yells as he runs over to her and picks her up. " I'm just trying to teach Jr Rori how to fly. You took off when you were pretty young like her! " Encre says smiling. " Granddad... It's the Rori I love... It's apart of female vampires puberty. " Juas replies as Rori sucks on his finger. " I would think you'd love your child! " Encre says as Fallacy face palms and explains to him. " You wanna fly? " Juas asks as Rori nods her head in excitement. " Okay. Okay. Here. " Juas says as he sets her down on the counter. " Nya! Nya! " Rori cutely squeals and tries to stand but wobbles. " I guess we need to practice walking huh? " Juas asks as he picks her up and sets her on the tiled floor. " Nya? " Rori tries to stand but falls. " Here. Let me stand you up and you try to stand and maybe walk! " Juas says as he stands her up and keeps his hand out to make sure she doesn't fall. Rori kinda shakes trying to get balance, she stops shaking and takes a step. " Heh! Your doing it! " Juas happily says as everyone is watching from the doorway by the rooms. Rori takes more steps and doesn't fall. Rori flutters her wings in excitement getting her off the ground. " Huh? Oh! You almost did it! " Juas picks her up and hugs her. " Nya!!! " Rori squeals in excitement  and she vibrates. " Huh? Why are you vibrating? " Juas asks as she warms up. " Nya! Nya! " Rori wants to eat. " Uhm.... What? " Juas asks as he tilts his head, Rori points to her mouth. " Ohhh. Okay! " Juas says as he sets her down on the recliner. She yawns and almost falls over asleep but she tries her best to stay awake. Juas gets done with the bottle and she's asleep. Juas picks her up an lays in the recliner. " Rori. Are you still hungry? " Juas asks as she opens one eye and opens her mouth. Juas gives her the bottle and slowly rocks the recliner making her fall asleep drinking the bottle. " You gonna fall asleep too? " Fallacy asks as Juas falls asleep. " Welp that answers that question... " Fallacy says as everyone walks out of the room.