Baby

Juas woke up to be in the tree house along side Rori. " Rori? How'd we get back here? " Juas asked as she got up and Juas did too. " I don't know, but I remember Fallacy saying that if we're gonna be married we have to be in our own house. So i'm assuming Jasper and Fallacy put us back in here. " Rori replied as they herd whining and crying at the door, Rori and Juas looked at each other and went to the door then opened it to see a baby that looked like a mix of them. " Aw! A baby! " Rori said picking it up from the basket and holding it. Rori went inside and sat on the couch. " Who's is it? It looks new born! " Juas says closing the door and sitting next to Rori. " It.. Kinda looks like us! It has my hair, your green eye color in the heart, but my swirl eye! " Rori says ticking it making it giggle. " What gender is it anyway? We've just been calling the baby 'It'. " Juas says leaning on Rori's shoulder. " I don't know. But you can look encase it's a girl! I'll go into the other room to change them. " Rori says getting up. " Wait... You have diapers here? Why? " Juas says standing up and stopping her from walking away. " My mother put all of our old stuff here. Baby clothes, diapers, small clothes that didn't fit us anymore. " Rori replies a she walks away. Juas waits for a minute. Rori trots in with the baby in her arms very excited. " So? What are they? " Juas asks standing up. " It's a girl! " Rori says hugging Juas with one arm. " Are we keeping her? " Juas asks letting the baby suck on his finger. " Well of course. One she looks like both of us combined! What would we do? " Rori says looking at him smirking and with one eyebrow up. " Well I mean. We aren't married, we are very young to be parents, and how would our family react? " Juas asks as Rori is making the baby laugh. " Who cares Juas? This is our life now. No one to push us around, no one controlling us anymore. " Rori says as she sets the baby on a nest of blankets and kissing Juas's cheek. " I just -sigh- I don't know if i'm ready to be a father yet Rori.... " Juas says looking the opposite direction of them. " Babe. You took care of me well when I was in that baby form! You could be better than my father! " Rori says snuggling into his chest making Juas smile. " Okay, okay. But, there's one problem. Your brother would kill me if he found out we were taking care of a baby that looks like us so he's gonna think I got you prego... And I don't want to be killed by my brother-in-law. " Juas says laying down on the couch with Rori on top of him. " Don't worry we can keep her our secret. Well until they find out... " Rori says snuggling him more. " So? Are we gonna name her something or just call her, well 'her'. " Juas says smiling. " Well, I don't have anything in mind do you? " Rori asks as Juas nods his head. " How about Toshi? " Juas asks as Rori's eyes sparkle. " That's perfect! " Rori replies hugging him tightly. " Is she even alive she hasn't said a thing? " Juas replies as Rori realizes and looks over and Toshi is sound asleep still breathing. " She's asleep. " Rori says slowly picking her up and holding her. Juas sat up and laid his head on her shoulder. " She is just like you. " Juas whispers by her neck giving her shivers from his breath. " Babe. Don't do that, you know my neck is sensitive. " Rori says scooting away from him. " I'm gonna put her in my brother and I's old room. " Rori says walking out and going to the far room on the right. Rori came out and Juas had a devilish smile on his face and captured Rori. " Babe! What are you doing?! " Rori yelped as he pinned her down on the couch. " Let me. " Juas said as she had a face of fear. " O-Okay... " Rori said as she stopped struggling and tightly closed her eyes then turned her head the other way. Juas slowly moved his head closer and Rori tightened her eyes. Juas nuzzled her neck and she inhaled in surprise then Juas stopped. " Did you think I was going to do something else? " Juas asked as he ran his fingers along her jaw. " Y-Yes... " Rori said as she slowly opened one eye. " A-Are you scared? " Juas asked getting worried. " N-Yes... " Rori said as he hugged her. " I-I didn't mean to scare you! I'm sorry! " Juas said as Rori hugged back. " Baby, I'm so sorry! I'm sorry, i'm sorry! " Juas begged as Rori forgave him. " Babe, it's okay. I'm fine honestly just a little shaky heh. Just don't do it anymore. " Rori said pinning him down on the couch the other way. " Oh so are you getting me back? " Juas asked as her pupils shrunk and she got a devilish smile making Juas gulp. " Uhhh. Why am I worried all of a sudden? " Juas asked sweating a little. " Maybe because I know YOUR ticklish spot~ " Rori said as Juas started to squirm. " NONONO!!! " Juas yelped as she unbuttoned his shirt showing his chest and blowing a raspberry on it. " No! Stop! Hahahaha!!! Stop! " Juas yelped as she kept doing it. Rori took of his shirt and started tickling his chest. " Please! Please! Stop!!! Hahahaha!! Have mercy!!! Mercy!!!! " Juas yelped as she stopped and pinned his arms down again. " Your so cute when you beg~ " Rori says as Juas is catching his breath. Rori snuggles his chest and falls asleep Juas does after her.