Complicated

Everyone was asleep except for Bell Bell and Cal. Bell Bell quietly ran to Rori's bedroom and woke her up. " Bonjour Rori, Master Cal has been so nice lately! And he's even letting me go on breaks, let's go for a morning walk together!" Bell Bell said as she tugged on Rori's arm. " Bell Bell shh! The vampires have super hearing so you need to be quiet. " Rori said as she slowly got up out of bed. " Oui oui, my apologies! " Bell Bell said as she helped Rori out of bed. " Morning walk huh? I guess I should get used to the environment." Rori whispered to Bell Bell. " There is something I need to tell you outside. " She whispered back to Rori as they crept out of the room. They ran down the hall to the main one and slowly crept outside into snowing skies. " Well, I got used to the cold... But it's still giving me chills, probably because I'm partly mortal..." Rori said rubbing her shoulders. " Oui. Sorry, I was just thinking. " Bell Bell says looking down at their feet. " What's wrong old friend? " Rori asked patting Bell Bell's back. " -Sigh- Do you think they can still hear us? " Bell Bell asks looking up. " Probably not. " Rori replies looking the other direction. " I hope so. Anyhow, it's about Cal, I mean Master Cal. I just -sigh- I wish I wasn't his servant I've just grown so fond of him but there's nothing I can do to change that... " Bell Bell says as she has an upset look on her face. " Hey. Have you tried telling him your feelings? " Rori asks as she tilts her head. " I thought about it but I fear he won't feel the same, after all, who'd fall in love with a filthy servant like me. " Bell Bell says as a single tear falls down her cheek. " HEY! I've seen the way he looks at you! He cares about you Bell Bell!!! " Rori says as he grabs Bell Bell's arm's firmly. " You really think so?! " She said as she smiles. " Of course! Every vampire bites because they wish a good eternity with you!" Rori says as she smiles with determination. " Thank you ami your the best! " Bell Bell says as she smiles with pride. " Okay well get in there and tell him! " Rori says as Bell Bell opens the doors and sees Cal there kneeling with a ring. " Miss Bell Bell, I have spent over 6 years with you at my side, and I have loved you from the day I set eyes on you. I have been planning this day for years and I never knew you had such feelings for me. So Bell Bell will you marry me? " Cal said with a silver ring with a big gleaming diamond. " Of course I will! I never knew you felt this way. I thought I was a servant to you! So what-what I'm trying to say here Cal is Oui, I will marry you and be yours for all eternity! " Bell Bell says hugging Cal and letting him put on the ring. " Well, you finally got the courage huh son? " Fallacy says with a smirk as everyone walked up to fallacy, and Rori giggled and walked into the snowy abyss. " W-Wait! Rori! " Juas yells running to catch up to her, she turns behind a tree, she disappears. " Wha? " Juas says as he looks around. " Don't tell me you want to purpose too. " Rori says with a smirk as Juas smirks looking up at the tree, he tries to grab her but she continues to climb up the tree. " hey get back here! " He says smiling as she stops at the 10th limb. " You gotta catch me!!! " Rori says as she starts to limb again. Juas evilly smirks and starts to climb the tree faster than Rori. " Wait I have wings I don't have to do this..." " HEY! That's cheating!!! " Rori replies as he lets his wings out and flies over to her. " That's not how the game goes! " Rori says swatting at him. " Well, I don't want to look up your kimono so yeah. " Juas says flying higher as she climbs higher. " Okay well, you still cheated. " Rori says still climbing higher. When she gets to the top she holds onto a branch and Juas does the same, but she jumps off of the tree after. " RORI!!!" Juas says as she jumps off of other trees getting lower and lower to the ground and he trying to catch her. Once she gets to the ground Juas is out of breath. " Why would you (huff) do that?! (huff) "  Juas says as she stretches her legs and her arms. " Cause I wanted to see if vampires get tired. And it seems they do or you are just a wimpy vampire~" She says smirking he gets angry and clutches his hands and runs up to her. " Look up~" She says with a evil grin. " AHH!!!" Juas yells as he gets dunked on by snow. " Yeah wimpy! " She says as she skips off to another tree. Juas gets up with some snow on his clothes and runs over to the tree she is at and Rori runs off to the open space in the front of the castle, Juas chasing after her as everyone watches. " Okay pause! If I catch you I get to bite you. Lets play vampire tag for a second, or we can play vampire hide and seek if you want~" He says stroking her bite scars on her neck with one finger making her shiver. " Tag. And this time no wings." She says nudging him away. " Okay deal. I'll give you five seconds. 1-2-3-4-5! " Juas says power running at her, she ducks and continues to stay still. " OHHHH!!!" Everyone yells as he blushes a dark green in embarrassment. She moves her fingers up and down at the same time signaling 'come at me bro'.  " Okay you asked for it!" He says coming at her full speed, she jumps and does a backflip of his shoulders, after that everyone starts laughing at Juas's failed attempt to catch her he blushes a deeper green and tries to tackle her, she ducks and he falls face first into the snow. Everyone laughs harder and he hides his face in his scarf, as he looks up she has her arms out right in front of him ready to hug him. " Your seriously doing this? " Juas asks as everyone gasps well except of Fallacy. " Yeah I don't care anymore. " Rori says as he tries to hug her and she dodges. " I'm just kidding! Here. " Rori says as she closes her eyes and unbuttons her collar and moves it out of the way clear for him to bite, he hugs her and almost bites her but decides not to. She could feel his fangs brush against her shoulder but he jerks backwards. " What stopped you? " She asks as she shivers and rubs her shoulder to get the feeling of it. " I don't want to bite you anymore... " Juas says as he hugs her tightly, she puts her hands on his shoulders like if they were dancing. " Okay come inside you must be freezing! " Encre says as she shakes her head no but goes inside with her arm around Juas's waist, Juas does the same.