Flirting

" Rori get up! Training! Training! " Juas said banging a pot and a pan to wake her up, didn't work. " AHHH RORI HELP ME ETERNA IS KILLING ME!!! " Juas yelled as she woke up Xenomorphing and her pupils were very small stating she was angry. " Whoa whoa!! Calm down I was just trying to wake you up! " Juas says as she gives him an ' i'm too tired for this ' look and lays back down. " Rori! You said you would! What if I bottle fed you by hand? " Juas asks as she puts the pillow on her head. " Okay! Have it your way! " Juas says ripping the sheets off the bed, but she was wrapped up in her wings like a cocoon. " Darn it... Uh, I won't feed you for a week! " Juas says as she turns over to him. " Then I would go haywire and kill practically everyone in the village just to eat then their deaths are in your favor... " Rori says as she smirks then turns back over. " Oh right I forgot about that... Well, I won't talk to you for a week! " Juas says attempting. " Your parents would get mad at you. " Rori replies owning Juas. " Uhh. I won't let you kill Eterna! " Juas attempts once more. " She's the least of my problems. " Rori says starting to vibrate. " Ugh! Fine! I'll starve myself! " Juas says. " That's your fault, anything you do to you is your fault. " Rori says relaxing her wings and stops vibrating. Juas pets her wing and she moves it cause it tickles. " Oh! I know~ " Juas says a Rori knows what he's gonna do. " Don't you dare... " Rori says as she moves to the other side of her bed. " Oh, I dare! Come here you! " Juas says tackling her as they both fall off the bed and starting to tickle her. " AHH! NO STOP!! " Rori yelps as Fibi was at the door and runs to Fallacy and tells him something different. " JUAS NO STOP!! STOP!!! Hahaha!!! " Rori yelps. " JUAS!!! " They all yell and walk in to see them on the ground. " I was just tickling her. " Juas says as they look at each other. " Oh. Fibi told us something else. " Jasper said looking at the ground. Juas and Rori looked at each other with big eyes and flinched away from each other. " NOOOO I wouldn't do that to her! Yet at least... " Juas says smirking. " JUAS!! Oh my lord no!! " Rori says as she starts running and Juas chases after her. " Young love.... " Fallacy says rolling his eyes. Rori falls at the doorway into the snow and hits her shin. " OW.... Ow ow ow!!! " Rori yelps as she grips her shin and Juas runs up to her to see if she's okay. " Rori! What happened?! " Juas asks picking her up. " I j-just hit my shin. Nothing serious. " Rori says turning into her demon form. " Okay. Ready to train? " Juas asks putting her down. " Yeah, I guess. " Rori says looking down then taking off. " Hey! Come back! " Juas says as she goes back down and the pain in her shin strikes through her body and falling into Juas's arms. " Okay, let's go get that shin fixed. " Juas says swiping her off her feet holding her bridal style. " Nononono!!! I'm fine! See? " Rori says jumping out of his arms and stands up straight fighting the urge to yelp in pain. " Your fighting it... Rori come on why are you avoiding healing? " Juas asks as she takes off playing chaise again. " Ugh... Rori..! " Juas yells taking off and catching up to her easily due to her slow flying along with her in pain. " Rori... Come back down this instant! " Juas demands as she dives to the ground and face planting into the snow. " Come on! Why are you fighting this?! " Juas yells angrily noticing that he yelled on accident. Rori whimpers and limps to the door. " Rori I didn't mean to... Please just let me help your shin... Please..? " Juas asks walking over and picking her up bridal style, she nods as she wipes tears. " Rori why were you fighting it? " Juas asks as he walks her to her room. " Because I promised yesterday and I don't like to break promises... Especially to you... " Rori replies wiping more tears. " Hey quit crying or do you want me to baby you more?~ " Juas teases Rori. " I actually like when you baby me it lets me know your aware of me. " Rori says hugging him as he sits her down on her bed. Juas pulls up a chair and rolls up her left leg on the jumpsuit there's blood. " Rori! Aw come on baby! " Juas says as he wraps the wound unaware of what he just said. " D-Did you just call me baby? " Rori asks Juas blushing hard. " Hm? I don't- Oh.. My.. Lord, I did i'm sorry! " Juas says blushing a little. " N-No it's okay! I actually like it... " Rori says shyly smiling. " Oh. Okay then, baby~ " Juas says wrapping the last bandage around her shin. " Hey didn't you say that you didn't mind me calling you babe. Right? " Rori asks as Juas nods tying the bandages. " Well then, if you call me baby I can call you babe! " Rori says smiling. " Well I guess but how will everyone react? " Juas asks as he lays on the bed and snuggles her. " Why should we care? This is our relationship. Isn't it? " Rori says nuzzling his neck. " Heh! I guess so. Rori you awake? " Juas asks as he looks down to see peaceful sleeping Rori. Juas gets up slowly trying not to wake Rori up and creeps out the bedroom door and closes it.