Singing

Juas woke up to singing in the hallway getting fainter and fainter. 

" Oshiete Oshiete, yo sono shikumi wo~ Boku no naka ni dare ga iru no~ Kowareta Kowareta, yo kono sekai de~ " 

The singing got fainter so Juas decided to follow it. 

" Kimi ga warau nanimo, miezu  ni~ " The singing had a long pause after so it was hard to hear. " Kowareta boku nante sa~ Iki wo tomete~ " 

He followed again leading to the plant room that had a medium willow tree inside. 

" Hodokensai mou hodokenai yo shinjitsu sae~ Freeze~ Kowaseru, Kowasenai, kurueru, kuruenai, anata wo mitsukete!~ Yureta!~ " 

The singing got quicker and a little bit louder. " Yuganda seki ni dan dan boku wa!~ Sukitootte mienaku natte!~ Mitsukenaide boku no koto wo!~ Mitsumenaide!~ " 

The singing got more louder, Juas decided to peek through the keyhole it was.... 

Rori?! Juas turned into a bat then flew in through the open window above the door and hung upside down from the lowest branch by her head. 

" Dareka ga egaita sekai no naka de!~ Anata wo kizutsuketaku wa nai yo!~ Oboeteite boku no koto wo~ " 

Rori sang as her voice got swift and silent again. 

" Azayaka na mama~ " Once again she took another breath and got louder. 

" Mugen ni hirogaru kodoku ga karamaru mujaki ni waratta kioku ga sasatte!~ Ugokenai Ugohenai ugokenai ugokenai ugokenai ugokenai yo!~ Unraveling the world!~ " 

Rori got silent once more then began to sing silently again. 

" Kawatte shimatta kaerarenakatta~ Futatsu go karamaru~ Futari ga horobiru~ Kowaseru kowasenai~ Kurueru kuruenai~ Anata wo kegasenai yo~ Yureta!~ " 

She got louder and Jua could feel her soul throbbing with passion. 

" Yuganda sekai ni dan dan boku wa!~ Sukitootte mienaku natte!~ Mitsukenaide boku no koto wo!~ Mitsumenaide~ Dareka ga shikunda kodoku na wan ni!~ Mirai ga hodkete shimau mae ni!~ Omoidashite~ Boku no koto wo!~ Azayaka na mama!~ Wasurenaide!~ Wasurenaide!~ Wasurenade!~ Wasurenaide!~ " 

Rori sang as her eyes were tearing up as she was binding in the song Juas saw her eyes were gleaming like an echo flower by a river. 

" Kawatte shimatta koto ni Paralyze!~ Kaerarenai oto darake no Paradise!~  Oboeteite boku no koto wo!~ " 

She got silent again and Juas was staring in awe as she sang like the birds all together in harmony. 

" Oshiete~ Oshiete~ Boku no naka ni dare ga iru no~ " 

Rori sang as she got silent and wiped the tears from her face but she was still tearing up. Juas tuned back and stood behind the tree where she couldn't see her. She looked at some of the flowers and looked back over and Juas was there. " MY LORD?! " Rori said accidentally hitting him in the face. " Owwwww......... " Juas whined as he covered his face. " I'm so sorry! My lord are you okay?! " Rori asked as she put him in her lap. " Ow ow ow ow..... " Juas whined more as she started to tear up and hug him. " Hey hey! No crying please i'm okay I was just messing with your head! I'm sorry. " Juas says hugging back with a bruise on his nose. " But you look like Juas the purple nosed vampire! " Rori said letting go of him and wiping her tears with her wrist, as Juas blushed a lime green in embarrassment. " I HAVE A BRUISE!?! " Juas asked almost waking up everyone. Rori started to cry because she thought he was mad at her. " I'm not mad my love! " Juas says kissing her cheek. " Yes, you are! -sob-sniff- " Rori cried as he cups her cheek wiping the tears with his thumb and kissed her. " Mmf~ " Rori moaned as they held their kiss but she was trying to pull away. As they detached Rori wanted to stay so she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close to her. " Mmhmf! " Juas moaned as they needed to breathe. Juas pushed her away quickly panting. " Not so long my love I couldn't breath. " Juas said slowing his breath down. " Well, someones having a good time alone~ " Jasper said while he opens the door to see everyone standing there. " F-FATHER!!! Um, this is not what it looks like! I was just uhhhh.... She was choking!!! " Juas said blushing an emerald green. " Son! We're happy! " Suave replies as he lets go of Jasper. " Y-Y-You are?! " Juas asked in confusion and embarrassment. " Looks like someones flustered!~ " Encre says pointing to his cheeks. " No i'm n-Mmhf~ " Juas was interrupted by a rough kiss and pulled to the ground. " Well, I guess that's his weakness! " Jasper said while everyone started to laugh except Fallacy he was just grinning. " Stop laughing... Or there WiLl Be No BrIgHt ThInGs In YoUr LiFe.... " Rori said as her eyes turned red and they stopped laughing with fear and walked off while Juas picked her up bridal style and went to her room then laid her down on the bed and sat next to her. " You know you didn't have to go all demon eyes on them... " Juas said while snuggling her. " I didn't mean to... It was just a episode, you know I have anger problems... " Rori said as Juas was rubbing her collar bones. " You are really soft. " Juas said snuggling more nuzzling her neck, she gasps in surprise. " Oh~ Did I find your sweet spot?~ " Juas questions as she takes off running. " NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE!!!!! " Rori yells as Juas is catching up to her but takes a sharp left making Juas slam into a wall. " OW! I'm gonna get chu!! " Juas said with a evil smirk. " No you aren't!!! " She takes another sharp turn and he goes sliding but then catches up again. They run all over the castle and he finally catches her at a dead end. " Gotcha! Ha Ha- hehe.... R-Rori.. " Juas stares at her. Rori falls to the floor... " RORI? "