Awaken

{24 hours later}

" Juas come eat! You haven't moved or eaten ever since we bandaged her up! " Jasper says as he walks in. Juas stayed silent and tears fell down his face. " Juas... I'm sorry... I just want you to eat... " Jasper says patting his back. " Why won't she wake up father? " Juas asks as he grips her lifeless hand. " Jasper! I know why she's not waking up! " Suave says running in. " She said her ankle right? And Eterna said a dart! So there has to be a dart in her ankle! " Suave says as he lifts up the blanket to see a red little ball in her ankle, he slowly pulls it out its covered in blood, her ankle starts to bleed a little. " It looks like a pin. " Jasper says as he walks over and holds it. Suave takes off the other bandage and replaces it with a new one. " She's still not awake... " Juas says in an angry tone. " Son please give her some time. She hit her head on the falls, she had blood loss, a whole lot of other stuff. " Suave says as Juas grips her hand more and cries loudly. " I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER IN A COMA AGAIN!! THAT WAS THE MOST PAIN I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE!!! " Juas yells at his parents more tears running down his cheeks. " J-Juas... Calm down... " Suave says as Juas's eyes flare red. " NO, SHE'S THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I'M NOT CALMING DOWN TIL SHE'S AWAKE!!! " Juas yells as Rori grips his hand. " R-Rori? " Juas says as he turns around in shock to see to eyes adjusting to the light. " Oh god, Rori! -sob- You scared me so much!-hic- " Juas cried hugging her tightly. " Hey, babe... Heh, I did? You really are -gasp- a wimpy vampire. " Rori says breathing heavily. " I'm your wimpy vampire, love.-sob- " Juas says laying next to her. " Why is she breathing like that? " Juas asks Suave with a worried face still crying. Rori's stomach growls. " Probably because she's thirsty and hungry. " Jasper says with a smirk. " Okay, I'll go get her some food. " Suave says with a smile. " No. She's us remember? " Juas replies. " I wouldn't mind mortal food but bring the blood like a drink, please. " Rori says as Juas snuggles her. " Okay Mrs. Rori~ " Jasper says teasing. " We're not married yet Jasper. Don't do that... " Rori says lifting one eyebrow and smirking at Jasper. " I'll leave you two alone~ " Jasper says as he slowly walks to the door. " Ha. Ha. I can't move so how is that fair? " Rori says as Juas grips the collar of her kimono and puts his head on her cheek. " You really do like to love on me, don't you? " Rori asks as Juas kisses her cheek. " Yes I do, isn't that what lovers are supposed to do? Cuddle each other? " Juas asks as Rori tries to move. " Well yes but, I can't move so I can't cuddle back. " Rori replies as Suave walks back into the room with rice and chicken in a bowl with blood in a clear glass. " Thank you Suave. " Rori Says as Juas puts it down on the lampstand, Suave nods. " Say ah! " Juas says playfully. " Oh dear yokai... " Rori says as she moves her head to the blood in a spoon. " I can feed myself. " Rori says turning her head the other way. " I said say ah... " Juas says as she sighs and opens her mouth. Juas gets some rice and chicken from the bowl. " Here comes the bat into the cave! " Juas said playfully as she opened her mouth blushing. " Is this embarrassing to you?~ " Juas said licking his thumb and getting rice off of her cheek. Rori puffed up her cheeks and pouted blushing hard. " Heh heh! That's what I thought~ " Juas said kissing her cheek. " Stop teasing me! " Rori said as Juas gave her another spoon full of blood. " I want more blood! " Rori slightly demands as Juas puts the straw in the glass and holds it in front of her mouth so she can drink it. She drinks the entire thing. She can move again. " Bet-ER!! " Juas yells as Rori flipped him onto the bed and pinned him down. " Who's embarrassed now?~ " Rori asks as he blushes a lime green. " Heh heh! That's what I thought~ " Rori says as she sits on his waist still pinning him down. " What are you doing?! " Juas asks as she wraps her legs around him. " What? I can't snuggle you? " Rori said as she hugged him. " I love you. " Juas said on accident hugging her back. " What?! " Rori said with a surprised look on he face. " Oh! I didn't mean to- " Juas was interrupted by a rough kiss. " I love you too. " Rori said as she hugged him again. " !!! " Fibi was at the doorway watching the entire time. She ran down the stairs and told Fallacy giving the two lovers enough time to hide.  " Juas! " Fallacy yelled as everyone was looking for them. " Rori! " Encre yelled searching for them. Once everyone was out of the main hallway, they both ran outside giggling and holding hands. " Follow me I know a secret location just past the falls! " Rori said forming her wings an flying off, Juas did the same. " They aren't here... Their going north of the falls... " Fallacy said and turned around to all Jasper, Encre, and Suave. " How do you know? " Jasper said tilting his head. " It's a vampire thing. If you focus on what your looking for you'll find it. " Fallacy said as Jasper paused and he nodded his head stating that he did it.

{Meanwhile at the falls}

" So this is where I fell? " Rori asked touching the shattered ice and the trail of the frozen blood. " Yep. Cracked the ice and slid like a hockey player into the frozen falling water hitting your head and getting into another coma..." Juas said starting to cry. " Hm? Oh! Babe?! Why are you crying?! " Rori slides to Juas and hugs him. " I hate seeing you in comas! " Juas says crying. " -gasp- Babe, they found our location lets go to the tree house! " Rori said as they flew to a cottage like tree house. They were no longer tracked.