Sing off

{1 hour later}

Rori walked out of her room wearing a red and black short dress with high top high heels on. Juas comes up the stairs looks at her and stares in awe. " What? " Rori asks with a stubborn expression.

 " What? " Rori asks with a stubborn expression

" Uhhhhh... N-Nothing. " Juas says as he goes back down and tells the many vampires that she's a demonic being but to not mess with her as she walks down everyone stares at her with awe as her eyes are still gleaming red. " First contestant!! Rori! " Fallacy calls out. Jasper turns the music that she picked on.

 {Rori is singing FYI I'm too lazy to write it. This is what she sounds like}

The crowd was silent but then became a loud roar of vampires whistling and cheering for her she calmly waved while smirking and walked off the balcony. " Next up is Juas! " Fallacy said as Rori froze and turned around and was staring jaw dropped. " I'M GOING AGAINST MY LOVER?! Rori yelled at Jasper. " HA! I guess you are! " Jasper laughed as he turned on ' Whistle '. 

{Juas is singing FYI I'm too lazy to write it. This is what he sounds like}

Juas was doing a come here hand signal as Rori was shaking her head no. Juas teleported to her and teleported back to the stage. Rori's face was bright pink in embarrassment and her eyes were still red. She was paralyzed and Juas kept dipping her and spinning her but she just stayed still. And at the end of his song, he kissed her and soon she melted into the kiss and the crowd went WILD. They both walked off the stage and Rori was love-struck, wobbling and sighing. " Whoa, you okay?! " Juas asked as she fell into his arms. " Mhm!~ " Rori nodded as he lifted an eyebrow. 

Rori's P.O.V

I was so dizzy. I was slurring my words he was so determined to wow the other vampires and he even wowed me... " I'm fine~ " I said slurring my words. " No seriously are you okay? " Juas asked. I shook my head and got my vision back. " Yes i'm fine you just spun me like a million times. Why'd you need me for a prop? " I ask as he kisses my cheek. " Cause your part of the song my beautiful waifu~ " Juas says flirtatiously making me blush. " Grrr... Stop! We are competing remember? We're not supposed to be nice to each other. " I said glaring at him.

Juas's P.O.V

Rori glared at me making me upset. " Hey quit with the sass would ya... Please don't be so sassy and please smile. " I said hoping I would get a positive reaction. All she did was cross her arms and gave me a dirty look. " FINE! If your gonna act like that then fine be like that you brat!!! " I said not knowing she would get offended by my statement. " What? B-Brat? Brat?! " Rori asked me as her eyes teared up and her eyes flared red. " FINE! BE LIKE THAT YOU BLOODSUCKER! " Rori yelled as she wiped her eyes and went back to the stage. " R-Rori? Uh... What song? " Father asked as she hid her face in her hair. " No M-Money... " Rori replied.

No1's P.O.V

Rori sang as she never opened her eyes and tears were pouring down her face, she had an angry look on her face. At the end of the song instead of cheering and clapping everyone was yelling ' Are you okay?' Why are you crying?' And 'What happened?'. Rori ran off the stage bumping into Juas's shoulder. Juas walked up to Jasper and said the song 'Apologize'. 

Rori could hear him singing and continued to cry louder. The door was locked so a lot of people were banging on the door and asking are you okay but she just kept crying. Eventually, they left her alone. When he stopped singing she came back. " Stereo Heart. " Rori said hiding her eyes but she was smiling.

Juas turned around while she was singing and his eyes were tearing up but he was smiling. When she was finished he took her hand and kneeled down, she covered her mouth and blushed everyone in the audience gasped and cheered. " Nonono! No, I'm not purposing! I'm not purposing! Heh, I wish though. " Juas said into the microphone and Rori sighed in relief. " You thought, didn't you! " Juas asked as he stood up. " Yes- Heh. Yes, you did. " Rori replied still crying. " Okay! Ladies and Gentalfangs! Which one do you vote? Rori Or Juas? " Suave said on the microphone. " 75% Rori  62% Juas! Rori wins! " Suave said into the microphone. Juas and Rori hugged tightly and waved to the crowd. All of the vampires turned into bats and went home. Rori and Juas, on the other hand, went to her room and flirted with each other. " Hey, Juas. Since we're just in here talking. I have to say this... " Rori said as she put her head on his chest. " Hm? What is it my waifu? " Juas asked as she flirted with him running her finger up and down his neck. " So you've watched me for a while? " Rori asked as Juas nodded his head. " You would walk right in front of the Forbidden forest every summer to cool off ever since you and I were children. But I knew you were strong and I was too weak to get you. " Juas said as Rori snuggled him. " I remember rustling in the bushes every time. Was that you? " Rori asked as Juas nodded his head again. " Huh. I always knew someone would watch me when I would go and get sap. " Rori said as he nodded and kissed her head. " I would watch you every day since we were kids wondering what you were doing until you started to talk to me. " Juas said as she giggled. " Yeah I would just talk out loud and wait for an answer but it never came. Hehe! I used to put blood candy's on a tray out by the begging of the Forbidden forest and when I would turn back around the tray would be upside down. Hehe! So you were the one who would take the candy! " Rori said as Juas rubbed his hand against Rori's neck making her shiver then she fell asleep. Juas put her under the covers and went to his room and slept.