two

The plane lands and I get up to get off and the old man says "Miss you forgot your headphones" Oh thanks I say. So what's your name? He asks Bye! I ran off the plane and into the airport. I text Logan to tell him im here.
{text between Logan and Nadia}

Me: Heyyy Logan I'm here

Loganlita: ok baby sis I'm coming

Me: alright Baby Sis

Loganlita: NO! I am not a GIRL!

Me: ahaha Love You Baby Sister!

Loganlita: I will cut you!

Me: hahha you wish and I see you

I see Logan and I run up and give him a big hug. "Oh I've missed you baby sis! Yells Logan. I've didn't miss you, you little girl." I laugh. "That's it you're not sitting in the front of the car.
Wow you actually use your car?"I say. "Yea it's called the Yeti. "Says Logan. "

I know I watch you're vlogs." I say and he says "Well I don't watch yours"! He laughs then grabs my bags and runs off. I follow behind and laugh.

"MWAH!! this is my baby Yeti." He says I hit the Yeti. SIT IN THE BACK SEAT YOU TRADER! He yells. Alright, Alright! I say

I FaceTime Mom to tell her I'm in the car with the Chotch. She soon hangs up and we get to his apartment. "Woah this apartment is huge" I say as walking into the door. "yea I know Logan "says while smirking. "You can stay here a couple days until you find your apartment" says Logan.

Oh I already have an apartment, I'm just staying here until it's ready. Okay? Logan says looking at his camera.

"KNOCKTY KNOCK KNOCK! "I hear a teen say
"Ahey hey hey, THE BOYS ARE HERE! "He yells. "Now I can see why your getting kicked out of the apartment" I say laughing and shaking my head. One by one each boy walks into the apartment and they stand in a row (weird...). They all stop and stare at me. "Heyy??" They still stare. "Look I've been stared at by this 50 year old man on the pla-" she got cut off. "Hey I'm Corbyn and I have a girlfriend." says Corbyn. "Ok well I'm Nadia and I didn't ask. But it's nice to meet you guys." They all snapped out of it when Logan yelled " HEY PAY ATTENTION TO ME"! We all laugh. They all start in order. "I'm Jonah , Corbyn , Zach , Daniel , and I'm Jack." They all said in sync. "Wow I'm impressed, do you guys rehearse this or something."
" hahha no, we just get a lot of interviews."

"So cute boys are famous except for Corbyn because he has a girlfriend. " "

"I'm still CUTE!" He says. "

Let's go you're already flirting I'm taking you to see Rose and Laciana. Oh hey did you guys wanna come." I ask "No!" Logan yells. "

And you wonder why the neighbors hate you"I smirk.

"Sure we want to come all of them say."

"This is what happens when I bring you to my hous-"

"Wait let's take a picture" says Zach. " Finally actually someone who likes to stop and take pictures."He laughs. I take the picture and post it on my Instagram.

NadiaMarie: we just had to stop and take a picture ;)      {tagged: @loganpaul,@JackAveryMusic,@ImZachHerron,@JonahMarais,@corbynbesson,@seaveydaniel}

{tagged: @loganpaul,@JackAveryMusic,@ImZachHerron,@JonahMarais,@corbynbesson,@seaveydaniel}

Comments:

User1: the boys are back!
NadiaaaaPaul: awww you should be in the photo mom.
NadiaMarie: thanks but these cute boys besides Logan and Corbyn who has a girlfriend.
CorbynBesson: do you have to say that every time.
NadiaMarie: yes. Yes I do
LoganPaul: ayeee me looking like a stud
JackAveryMusic: hahha you wish we're the studz.
RoseLakeshia: hey you guys should totally come over!
JonahMarais:already on our way cutie ;)
wdwlover: aww I bet someone's blushing!
ImZachHerron: you know he is 😂😂

We reach Luciana's and Rose's house and I knock... COMING! SAYS A TEENAGE VOICE
AHHHH! We all hear a loud thump.

p.s. Nadia can sing I have to find a video of someone else bc Sophia(akaNadia) doesn't have any videos. So I might have to get another blond smh 😂😂 but hope you enjoy.

Would you like Jonah calling you a cutie?