twenty-four

guess who's back and watching season 5 of teen wolf and writing (:

Nadia's POV:

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused while hugging both of them. " we are here to ask you if you wanna create a song with us" Says Jake. I walked to my fridge and grabbed a smoothie, "a what!?!... look no offense but uhh...sorry to burst you little bubble you got going on there but you two can't sing." " Thanks" Logan Says in a sarcastic tone. " anywho what is the song for?". " uh well you see..." Jake starts. " it's almost like you guys didn't come here for a song" I say as I take a sip of my smoothie. "Hahha haaha ha ha" Logan speaks or says idk...😂. he's here for Sharon! Logan says. "So are you!" Jake yells. "Okay... Jake aren't you dating Erika? And Logan well...hey". "yes no maybe so...just for the vlogs" Says Jake. Sharon walks downstairs and see's Jake and Logan. Of course having brothers who vlog they vlog her coming downstairs and giving them a hug. " well we should get going I have to go record something" Logan says as he runs out. Laciana texts me to ask if me and Sharon wanna go out to eat. We get ready and head out to eat with them. We came back and sat down in the living room chatting when Lisa gets a FaceTime call from Jack. She laughs a lot and keeps smiling, I stare  for a while until Sharon calls my name to help her with something she bought. We head upstairs; "look if you like jack then tell him" Sharon says. "I don't like him and I'm serious" I say. Sharon sighs and walks downstairs. I plop on my bed and sigh, I think for a while.

Or maybe I do like him.

IMMMM BAAAACKKKKK :)