thirty four

I wake up and change into a new outfit for the day. I walk downstairs and find Daniel and Jonah on the couch.

"Where's Zach and Jack?" I ask.

" outside arguing" says Daniel.

I think for a moment. " oh no" I say while walking to the door.

I open the door and look to my left and see Zach and Jack going at it back and forth.

" what's going on here" I yell to get their attention.

They both get quiet and stare off.

"Let me guess this situation is about the live last night?" I ask

" glad someone knows what I'm talking about" says jack.

" no jack I do not" I say.

" what's going on here?" I ask again.

" jack is mad because of the questions we answered and what went down" says Zach.

" but nothing went down" I tell him.

" exactly that's what I'm trying to say" says Zach.

" Zach you don't get it, and neither do you nadia! There's something going on and people could tell yesterday night" he explains.

" I can't deal with this" says Zach while walking away.

Jack sits down and puts his head in his palms.
" I can't believe we fought over a girl" he says.

" I didn't mean for you guys to get into a fight but all that really happened was prank calling, calling fans, and we answered questions.. that's it" I tell him.

"what about that comment that made Zach blush" Says jack. " I saw him start to read it then he gets silent" he finishes.

" look it was Just a regular comment" I say while sitting next to him.

" he knew I liked you" says jack.

" sweetie, we all knew you liked me" I say and laugh.

"I guess I should apologize to Zach?" He asks.

" you two are best friends, and if you ever fight over something that happened with me or about me I will actually fight you" I tell him.

Jack gets up and goes inside, so I walk to the mailbox before going in. I walk inside and lock the door to find daniel chasing Corbyn for his watermelon. I guess Corbyn's back, I also heard Corbyn's family flying in today, I'm excited to meet them and the boys, Corbyn's family, Rose & Laciana and I, all are planning to go to Disneyland. The boys leave so I go upstairs to take a shower and change into a cute outfit and wait for Laciana and Rose to get ready so we can leave. We get to Disneyland and meet up with the boys. I walk over to jack and he grabs my hand and intertwines it with his. After walking around for a couple hours we stand in line for ice cream and jack wraps his arms around my waist. After we get ice cream me and Ashley decide to take snaps and pictures.

Liked by 863,211NadiaMarie: disneyland here we come 😊Tagged: RoseLakeshia, AshleyMaeBesson

Liked by 863,211
NadiaMarie: disneyland here we come 😊
Tagged: RoseLakeshia, AshleyMaeBesson

Comments:
User1: y'all so cute :,)
User2: cuties
User3: I'm officially stanning
User5: is it just you guys?
NadiaMarie: user5 nope, it's the rest of the gang.
CorbynBesson: favs :)
JackAveryMusic: I'm so ready to eat 😂
RoseLakeshia: bestfriendsss 😚
NadiaMarie: RoseLakeshia bestfriend 😚
AshleyMaeBesson: I'm so glad I came down for the week 🙂
ImZachHerron: I thought I was your bestfriend :(
NadiaMarie: ImZachHerron but boo you are :) you want hug :)
ImZachHerron: NadiaMarie no.
JackAveryMusic: I want a hug :(
NadiaMarie: JackAveryMusic okay baby you can get a hug.
Load More Comments

Liked by 921,473NadiaMarie: had a fun dayTagged: Friends

Liked by 921,473
NadiaMarie: had a fun day
Tagged: Friends

Comments disabled

After taking photos and walking around for another 30 minutes we decide to head home and Corbyn's family got a hotel and we stay at the boys for the night. Everyone's so tired some can't even make it to their bed. Daniel and Jonah fall asleep on the couch. While Corbyn and Zach head upstairs to their rooms. Rose gets jonah up to head into his room and Laciana lays on the couch with daniel. Jack and I went upstairs to his room since we weren't tired and turned on 'the lion king' and I cried because of  mufasa's death. When I looked down jack was asleep on my lap. I couldn't get up so I just turned the tv off and went to sleep.