thirty

Jack's POV:

All of us get home after we drop the kid home (Nadia) because we left the rental house, and Rose and Laciana are going to stay over because it will be easier for them to get on the plane. And it's their last day here for a week, so they are staying here for the night and leaving tomorrow morning. But this morning I going to meet Nadia for breakfast and we might do something else. I go take a shower and find some clothes to wear and say bye to everyone. I drive and I get her and we go to a new restaurant she tells me about on the way there.
We get there and order yummy food.

Liked by 973,022 peopleJackAveryMusic: it was all her idea, this was great

JackAveryMusic: it was all her idea, this was great. @NadiaMarie

Comments:

NadiaMarie: I mean I do have pretty great idea (:
JackAveryMusic: yes you do baby (;

nadia_jack: my favs are back together I can't ),:

whythefuckdontwe: I stan, I ship, my fav otp!
(y'all this popped up in my autocorrect box thing 🤣)

Nadiaxpaul: I want an invite !!

seaveydaniel: yea thanks for my invite guys.

whydontwe: yea this is disrespect your giving us.

SydnieAvery: forget the invite bring me some food !!

JackAveryMusic: I can't you're too far away...

SydnieAvery: :(

JackAveryFan: everyone is gonna ignore the fact that he called her baby
(2,637 likes)

Load more comments

Text between Sydnie and Nadia.

Sydnie:
Ok so we'll meet you there and get to meet some people.

Nadia:
Alright, just making sure.

Sydnie: ok thanks, I think he's gonna enjoy the surprise.

Nadia:
Me too syd !
seen

Nadia's POV:
"Who are you texting ?" Jack asks. "No one, just my mom" I say. " Oh ok, just making sure you weren't texting a guy cause that's craaazy" he says with a relived look. " yea...okay" I say.
We pull up into my moms driveway and I get out and he opens the door and looks surprised. "What are you doing here" he says walking to his family giving them hugs. " well it was all nadia" Ava says. he walks over and hugs me "thank you" he whispers in my hear before letting go. " Well don't stand there we have a big house, lots to explore" my grandma says. My little cousin wants to show you guys around. So we'll have to let him.
As he gives the tour I stay with my grandmother and we start to make "pelmeni"  which is amazing and it's a russian dumpling.
When they come back , we finished up and started to put them into the oven to cook. I took them out and had everyone try them. Everyone said it was amazing. We talked for an hour or two and then had to leave. The Avery's and Stanford's went to their hotel and jack went to drop me off at home.  " thanks for doing this" he says. " oh yea it was no pro-" he cuts me off by kissing me. " thanks for that too" he says as he walks away smirking. I turn to the door smiling to myself. I walk in and Daniel screams like a girl. "OHMYGODWHATJUSTHAPPENED" he screamed.
"yea...nothing" I say trying to walk upstairs.
" no that wasn't nothing, I heard my bestfriend out there saying thank you twice and plus it got quiet" Daniel says
" no psh, we were praying.." I say
" about what?" He says.
" uh, the weather, jesus, meeting finn dogsoft tomorrow" I say.
" yea sure..and don't you mean wolfhard.?"  He says
" yea..yea let's go with that" I say to a person who doesn't get the damn joke.
" I'm going to sleep , so goodnight"
"Night" He says back.

I get into my pajamas and I go to sleep. I wake up to a curly head person next to me. I check my phone.

" hey , my family hates the hotel.. I hope it's okay that my family sleeps at your house for a day, laciana let me in." the text read. I look over at jack who's adorable when he sleeps. (If you guys know what picture I'm talking about, if you don't hold on till the end) I  try to move but his grip gets tighter. " I guess I'm staying in bed" I say to myself. I sit there on my phone for  10 min before jack wakes up. " hey" I say. "mhshsm" he tries to say. "heyy" he finally gets out. " wanna go downstairs and get something for breakfast?" I ask.
"mhm, that sounds good but I can't find the strength to use my legs  and get up..so no" he says.
"Alright we'll just stay in bed all day and let your family do the fun stuff, and eat all the good food" I say. " ugh they left, they didn't want to be a burden and take up your space. So we can stay here all we want. He says.   " wanna go live?"  He says.
"From bed...?" I say
"Yea I'm pretty sure people wanna see my sexy morning face" He says.
" Alright.." I say.

I'm so tired and hungry and I have to make my own burger.. but it's okay cause I get to make friesssss !!

 but it's okay cause I get to make friesssss !!

Here's the adorable picture of jack!!!!!! :)