five

When we get to the ice cream shop Logan notices Nadia and Jack hand in hand and walks over and slice their hand apart down the middle.
Rose's POV:

"That was close" I say to myself. We all order our ice cream. And sit at a big booth. It's silent for 3 minutes. Laciana breaks the silence by saying " Well.... When do you guys go on tour"?
I look at Jonah, and he looks at me. "In 4 days" says Corbyn. Nadia must have noticed we were staring at each other bc she was staring at me.
Logan had left because he had to work. The rest of us finished and we paid and left. I caught up with Jonah, and we agreed to not tell anyone what happened. I was definitely falling for Jonah.....and I don't know if he felt the same.

Corbyns POV:
Me and Zach went back to the house because we had to pack and go shopping. So, we left all three of those lovebirds alone. Man I miss my girlfriend.

Nadia's POV:

"So what should we do" I ask all five of them
No response......
" Okay...I guess we can watch a movie".
"A movie sounds great". Says Daniel
"Alright movie it is" says Laciana
"We'll catch up to guys soon" says jack while grabbing my arm.
okay... I say. We walk to the beach that's right across the ice cream shop. We sit in the sand and talk for about stuff for 4 minutes . I stand up and help jack up too. "Oh hey do you know what happened between Rose and Jonah" I ask. Oh that....I walked into logans room and they were kissing. What.....the....why didn't she just tell me. "I need to talk to her" I say as I turn around. Jack grabs my waist and turns me around. Our face is only a couple inches apart. "Don't make a big deal out of it please". He whispers. I blush, and he takes his hands off my waist. I get a call from Laci, hey we're all waiting here hurry the fuck up. "Ok ok ok, me and jack are coming". I grabbed jacks hand and we walked to the house.(instead of Nadia having her own apartment she's just gonna live with Rose and Laciana) "Finally you're hear" I hear Rose say. I laugh and we sit down and choose a movie.

Jacks POV:

I sit down and drag Nadia along. "I'll be back, I'm gonna get blankets" says Nadia. "I'm gonna get my stash of Candy" says Laciana. They come back. "Ok, so what movie are we watching"? I ask. We can watch a funny movie and a horror movie. Says Jonah. Horror can be "Annabelle" says Rose and Funny can be Frozen says Daniel. "That's not funny that's sad" I say. Nadia laughs " what about "Baywatch". Ok says Laci. I dim the lights, and snuggle next to Nadia. "It would be best if the boys stayed the night, because it's raining hard" Says Laciana .

Nadia's POV:

I fall asleep on jacks lap, and he doesn't seem to care. I wake up and feel eyes looking at me and my dark soul. (Sorry got carried away) I whisper " I can tell your looking pretty boy"
"Oh sorry I didn't mean to lo- I cut him off "It's fine Jack" I say. Let's go to bed. I say realizing that Laciana and Daniel already went to bed and I saw Rose come downstairs. "Um Jack you can headstairs". I say "it's fine I'll sleep on the couch" he says "No you won't stop go upstairs" "Alright babe" he winks and walks upstairs. "Still not your babe" I say Rose laughs. "Goodnight" I say as I'm about to walk upstairs. "Oh and next time you and Jonah kiss, don't be afraid to tell me, you know he's my friend too". " I was gonna tell you, bu- I cut her off. "No it's fine jack had to tell me". Please don't be upset she says I don't want us keeping secrets from each other. Says Rose
Starting now! I whisper yell. "
What do you think about Laciana and Daniel" I say. "Idk but there is defiantly something going on. Rose says and laughs. " I know " I say and walk upstairs and close my door. I hop into to bed with jack. And he pulls me close to him. "hhm how do you know I don't want to be this close to you" "cause you wouldn't have invited me up here". He says. I laugh goodnight Jack.