six

Nadia's POV:

I woke up to jacks hand wrapped around my waist. I smell bacon and pancakes, and I try to get up but jack pulls me back down. I turn to him and say " although I like that your hand is on my waist I'm hungry". I smell it too, but I want to cuddle. "Awh Jack that's cute" I say. I'm not letting go, I'm comfortable and I don't think I'll be comfortable again today. "Alright" I say. Logan runs upstairs and I whisper "you might wanna remove your hand and run into the bathroom". "Why" he says. Logan...he's he- hey baby s-JACK I WILL HAVE YOUR NECK SEWN OFF OF YOU DONT REMOVE THAT HAND. "Alright, alright it's off". "Let's go now YOUNG BOY!OR IM BREAKING PLATES" Logan yells

Laciana POV:

I get up and go to the bathroom and come out. And I stare at Daniel sitting on the bed and putting on his shirt. "Do you like what you see"? He asks. I blush and say " haha yea you wish". "Well saying you face was on my chest all night I think you do. He smirks.I blush even harder. "Well hey you have a comfortable chest. I say as I walk downstairs.

Rose POV:

Me and Jonah are downstairs and he takes a picture of me eating breakfast." I'm gonna post this" he says "no don't I look a mess in the morning". Then he shows me the photo and I say " oh I guess I don't look bad". He laughs. Logan runs downstairs , heading to the cabinet and Grabbing a plate. " please don't break that plate, normal people actually eat off the plate and re use it and don't break it" I say. Just for that, I'm breaking the plate. Jack comes down and steals a piece of bacon from jonahs plate. " you know I made more bacon" says Jonah. " you know you can get more bacon" says Jack. "touché " says Jonah . Zach and Corbyn come bursting through the door. HEYOO PARTY PEOPLE! Yells Zach. after that Daniel and Laciana walk down the steps at the same time. "Did lovebirds make love last night" says Corbyn. Daniel blushes," ha, no" she's says. "atleast not yet" she says low only enough for someone close to her could hear.

Nadia's POV:

"If it isn't my baby sister who had jack in her room last night" says Logan. " chill little girl, we didn't do anything....too bad" I say and laugh. WHAT!!! he yells. I'm JOKING! I yell. Jack gets a call from his manager. " sure we'll be there soon" he says. "Alright, we have an interview in 2 hours". "That means we have to go" says Daniel. " yep" says Zach." Well bye guys" I say as I hug all of them and Rose and Laci do the same. "We should go SHOPPING" yells Rose. And you guessed it we all took at shower and got ready. We left and headed to the mall. 3 1/2 hours later, we got home and I put all my stuff on my bed to do a haul for YouTube.

Rose's POV:

I got home and put my stuff on the floor and I looked on Instagram and saw Jonah posted the picture.

Liked by 2,364,778
JonahMarais: eating breakfast with this cutie 😉

{tagged: @RoseLakeshia}

Comments

User1: aww this is cute!
Wdwbihs: Jonah is mine don't steal him
RoseLake: wdym don't steal him he was never yours. Anyway I ship #Jose
RoseLakeshia: thanks for making breakfast 😍.
Lacianaaa: get you a man who cooks breakfast.

Nadia POV:

I almost finished with my video when I went downstairs to get a snack. BOOM BOOM BOOM! I hear on the door. I open it, not looking at the peephole (dumbass). WHERE THE HELL IS LACIANA! he yells

Who do you think is at the door. It could be many people. Her father, Daniel, or her ex, or her brother. And yes you will see or hear about Mariah in the next chapter don't think I've forgotten about her.