twenty-three

Nadia's POV:

we are actually on our way to pick up Sharon. I'm so excited to see her, my best friend from back home in Ohio. We're on our way to the airport and I'm listening to music when I get a call from Jack. 'hey babe' jack says as he smiles into the phone, in the corner of my eye I see Lisa look at me. " not you're babe" I say, then Lisa looks away smiling. Daniel comes into the frame- 'hey bestfriend' Daniel says. 'She's my bestfriend not yours' says Zach who walks past the room. I chuckle, "any who I'm gonna go because I'm not doing anything and I will call you later since you look busy". "will do bud" I say to him as I wave goodbye. 20 minutes later we end up at the airport and I see Sharon and run to her." I've missed you so much" I say. "we have to take pictures" Sharon says. we get Laciana to take our picture and I post it on Instagram.

 we get Laciana to take our picture and I post it on Instagram

Liked by 1,538,911

NadiaMarie: ive missed youuuuu

tagged:

comments

Sharon_greenman: ive missed you more

lisagold: what were you even laughing about?

lacianagold: I don't think they know

User64: I want a friendship like this

JackAveryMusic: I want friends

NadiaMarie: @JackAveryMusic then wtf am I?!?!

JackAveryMusic: my girlfriend

loganpaul: nope no no nuh uh come on jack you're not dating my sister I'm taking you to pennywise

JackAveryMusic: noo I have friends that need me

seaveydaniel: I thought you didn't have friends jack

load more comments

we head home and Sharon goes upstairs to take a nap and Laciana and Lisa go out to lunch. once I get upstairs I already find Sharon asleep. I walk downstairs and find logan and jake looking through my fridge. "uh.... hello" I say to them.

LORD ITS BEN YEARS SINCE IVE UPDATED.... jk its been 5 days. anywho I might update tomorrow but I'm tired right now and what I was gonna say in todays chapter in gonna be in tomorrows chapter :) gnnnn