twelve

Nadia's POV :

I wake up to someone shaking me. I open my eyes and say " shdhdj did Logan talk to you?" " uh..... no, about what?". I sit up see jack eating pineapples with a fork. " okay.... well did Laciana and Daniel have their date?" I ask. " No....What date?" "It was just a dream thank god". " also thank god you kissed me and it was just a dream" I mumble. " so you dreamed about me?" I hit Jack with a pillow, " alright, alright I'll head downstairs when you get ready meet up with us all downstairs." " Okay" I say. I took a shower and got dressed, and took a picture to post.

 I took a shower and got dressed, and took a picture to post

Liked by 1,005,063

NadiaMarie: I can't wait to perform today :)

Nadiaaa: Ooo great outfit babe ;)))
NadiaMarie: thanks and great double chin :)))
NadiaPaul: I can't wait to see you later on :)
Nadiaaamarieee: same, I've saved up my money to see you here :)
NadMariePaul: ^ same this is gonna be great :);):);)
CorbynBesson: i guess this is a smiley face show right? :)));((((:)));((((
ImZachHerron : stop it :(
JonahMarais: I wanna join in :))))))))))))))
JackAveryMusic: Nadia hurry up downstairs they keep sending me smiley faces.
Lacianaaa: IM GETTING THEM TOO!
RoseLakeshia: Haha their too busy texting you guys I'm not getting them :))
NadiaMarie: oh hush kiddies I'm coming!

Load More Comments:

I'm HERE! I say loudly. " come on can we go I want to go because we get free food." says Laciana. We all laugh and head to summerfest. We got our badges and sat in the lounge and one by one we all did our performances. I was the last to go up and I did a cover of "Dead" by Madison Beer. I finished the performance and Jack gave me a high five. We walked around and all that and we sat down to eat.

Rose's POV :

we sat down and ate and I made Jonah take a picture of me. " These Girls" he says. " aww are you referencing you're own song" " No, now stop so I can take the picture.

Liked by 2,637,027

Liked by 2,637,027

RoseLakeshia: the smoothie was actually good. And Jonah took the photo

NadiaMarie: my wifey looking good ;)))
RoseL: awww you're so cute.
Lacianaaa: Work it Mama 😍
LakeshiaaFammm: who can look cute even drinking a smoothie?
JonahMarais: well @lakeshiaafammm Rose definitely can ;)
RoseLakeshia: aw that was cute now TAKE ME TO NARNIA!
CorbynBesson: stop no no NOT UNLESS HE TAKES ME!
JackAveryMusic: hey I wanna go to narnia
ImZachherron: you have to be old enough and you're not cool @jackaverymusic
seaveydaniel: says the boy who's 16 and only has 4 friends @imzachherron
NadiaMarie: the airport has narnia in it so ha :)
CorbynBesson: I hate you :(
NadiaMarie: you know you wuv meee :)))

Load More Comments

"Come on Rose, we have to go pack!" says Nadia. Alright, Alright I'm coming. I get back to my room and pack and say goodbye to my Roomate. I give Jonah a long hug and the rest of the boys a short one. Me and Laci, Nadia head to the airport to go to....

Cliffhanger I know I know I'm bad. BUT ITS A SHORT CHAPTER SINCE I DIDNT POST TWO DAYS AGO KINDA AND TODAY IM LATE I KNOW.  but hope you enjoyed this short really short chapter :)))))))))))))