twenty-two

(okay sadly I split the last chapter and this one into two part because I didn't want to write the full thing bc I'm writing this on computer)

Laciana's POV:

LA?!? I yell at my sister making people stare. " look chill I brought you here for a reason" Lisa says. " we just need to go the house and get something" she says softly." ugh" I say. we get to the house and I walk in and see Nadia, Max, and Mariah. "I should have known... I've told you many times I don't want to talk to any of you. and you Nadia did you invite them over?" I ask her. you brought me here to talk to people I don't wanna talk to. It stays silent then I clear my throat " look if you guys don't want to explain then you can get out" I say rudely. "Whatever Mariah told you was true... I only used her to get to you. I know it was harsh and rude of me and I should have never done it. I have maybe gotten better, and I'm sorry I have yet messed up another one of you're friendships. It gets quiet.  " You know if I realized if you hated him that badly and he hurt you I wouldn't have been near him or dated him. "I didn't realize what I did was wrong I thought I was trying to help, and I didn't even know that Max was gonna be there.". " listen, you helped her...youre my bestfriend and you knew the situation and you should have stayed out of it. I don't care if you were trying to help....stay out of my life situations". " maybe I should just stay out of youre life" Nadia says while runnimg upstairs to her room. Jack comes in the door and we all stare at him. OH UH..O THIS IS AWKWARD I SHOULD UH....he says as he slowly walks upstairs into Nadia's room. " you guys can leave.. and lisa sleep in the guest room. I say as I walk upstairs into my room.

Nadia's POV:

Ive been in my for 3 minutes now until I hear jacks voice." are you okay?" he asks. "yea because me looking at a wall for 3 minutes and I'm just dandy" I say sarcastically. " yep...sorry for asking". "its fine I'm tired" I say. " too tired for ice cream" he says. " No not too tired for ice cream" I say while laughing. I do my makeup while jack plays his new song "invitation" I take a picture and post it on instagram

Liked by 3,637,003
NadiaMarie: did someone say ice cream?

Comments:

RoseLakeshia: yes yes I did
RoseIsAFlower: I get to meet both of you I'm so happy
NadiaMarie: I'm so happy I get to meet you @RoseIsAFlower
JackAveryMusic: I don't remember anyone saying ice cream 🤷🏻‍♂️
JonahMarais: jack bud...rose said it keep up man.
JackAveryMusic: psh I knew that

Load more comments

Me and jack go downstairs and I sit on the couch and I hear Lisa and Jack talking. I run upstairs to go get my wallet and see Lisa blushing to what jack's saying. " I'm not dating him" I say to myself. " I probably don't even like him". I grab my wallet and Rose yells at us " LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD PEOPLE". We got into my car and as soon as we get to the ice cream place we see a group of fans waiting for us. We stop and take pictures in an graffitied alley with some fans and then we went in for ice cream. We ordered a big section for our huge group. Some people got the same ice cream as Rose and some didn't get any at all. I got Chocolate Chip Cookie dough, jack got rocky road and Lisa got strawberry shortcake. I have conversations with a small group of my supporters and we get along greatly. I look over once and see Lisa and jack blushing at each other. I look back at my group and a fan asks if she can be in the vlog for today. " Uh Duh of course you can" I say to her.
~
"Thanks for coming guys" Rose says to all of the people. They leave and we get into the car and head back to my house. Jack walks into the guest room and plops onto the bed and falls asleep. " I check up on him twice and edit before Rose comes in and tells me that she's leaving to go home with Jonah. When I'm done editing 2 vlogs and 1 challenge video for what seems like days I get into bed and fall asleep. I wake up to find a note on my bedroom table. " Hey Nadia, I'm going home for a week and I'll miss you I mean I guess. Jk! but you have to come and visit my family soon. Tell Lisa I said bye". I roll my eyes and text him.

Me: who tf sends notes anymore!?!?

Jack: I do bish! You gotta problem?!?!

Me: actually yes I do

Jack: anywho I'm gonna be busy all day today so I'll call you when I can :)

Me: k. bye

I walk out of my room and go downstairs and Laciana leaves a note apologizing to me.( its 1 am and I'm listening to 'Over the Rainbow' the Ariana grande version and I'm falling asleep)
I eat breakfast and walk upstairs and over hear Lisa ask if Jack is Dating me. 'No' he says directly(?). (Speaker). Before I listen to anything else I walk into my room and I get ready for the day and I get to see my best friend todayyyy.