thirteen

Unknown POV :
( bet you didn't expect that )

"Max?"

"What"

"I can't do this, I mean I barely even know the girl"

" what do you mean you don't know her"

"Well... not anymore she has better friends"....."and plus I haven't hung out with all three of them in a...at all."

"So you lied?"

"Look, Max I didn't want to go through with this and you know Mariah is dumb sometimes a-"

He cut me off

"It's fine..... I just don't want anything to do with you or Laciana you can tell them I'll leave them alone." he got out the car and walked away.
Laciana's POV :

"I'm so glad to be off of the plane, can we eat I starving" I say while rubbing my stomach. " come on chicklings let's go get food."says Rose .We went to McDonalds and they messed up our orders. ( REMEBER WHEN JACK GOT UPSET WITH THE MCDONALDS WORKER 😂😂) we ate what we got. I called an uber to come and take us to our house. 15 minutes later .... I get the keys out and open the door....

"Woahh...... the house is spotless" says Nadia. " I know you have OCD Nadia but the house is spot...like spotless." Says Rose." " well lucky for you I didn't do this" she says walking around. I did a voice says. "AH SHIT" I scream. "MARIAH?!?" We all yell at the same time. " Max.... left and he's not gonna bother Laciana anymore. " "thank god" I mumble as I roll my eyes. "Anywho I hope we can hang out and forget about this she" says getting ready to walk out. "maybe not" I mumble. Everyone looks at me... "what" I say. Rose rolls her eyes and takes her stuff into her room, Mariah left, and Nadia sits on the couch getting ready to FaceTime Jack. I grab my bags and walk up the steps and decide to text Daniel.

( oh did you want to see what she texted Daniel oh whale too bad :) )
I put my face in the palm of my hands, and started the car and drove to a house....
Nadia's POV :

3 rings..... " hey babe" " ahaha yea right you wish". " oh but don't you wish". " you're not going to Narnia". " what you're mean I don't like you". " awww but I wuv you". " hold on I'll be right back he says" " hey bestfran". " oh hey Corbyn" " so you didn't answer jacks question. " I have no idea what you're talking about."." Yes you do he said don't you wish"." Oh that uh idk". " Nadia I'm you're bestfriend you can tell me." ( I lowkey feel like Corbyn is Mario selman in this smh) " alright alright look I- " " did you keep her company while I was gone". " uh I uh um... have a girlfriend who I need to go talk to bye!". " look we have rehearsals tomorrow morning a-". " yea it's fine Avery just call me tomorrow" I say while giving him a wink.

TEXTS BETWEEN DANIEL AND LACIANA:

Daniel: So, how is the surprise gonna go..

Laciana: Well send jack over here to surprise Nadia.

Daniel: yep and hell take her to the carnival and hopefully they can date.

Laciana: yes.

End of Text

" well is not easy like that soo... ". Shit! Rose you can't do that to me". " yea I can now go get sleep and I wanna be in on this surprise" she says while walking out of the room.
Mariah's POV:

Liked by 8,564,065

Liked by 8,564,065

MariahQueen : can't we just forget what happened and become best friends like we were.

Lacianaaa: that's the thing I can't......
RoseLakeshia: were not expecting you to forget but it wasn't her truly it was him.
NadiaMarie: look I know that he was with her and.... that jazz but Mariah did nothing wrong here
Lacianaaa: yes... yes she did she dated him and that's enough I hated him and she knew that.
MariahQueen: it was never my intention to hurt you.
Lacianaaa: I know but you knew I hated him so much....
BiancaQUEEN : wow I feel like I'm watching a movie...
Biancaxoxo: uh what just happened 2 weeks ago these two were having fun doing best friend things.
Lacianaaa: maybe I'll move past this and forgive but not now....

MY INTENTIONS WERE TO NEVER HAVE THESE TWO BE BEST BEST BEST FRIENDS BUT THEY WERE IN REAL LIFE AND IT WAS SO CUTE SO I HAD TO USE IT. anywho I'm making short chapters I know i know I'm a bad person :);)). Also I'm gonna start adding outfits for whoevers POV it is first.