twenty-five

I went to see it with my friends :)

Recap:
"Or maybe I do like him"

Nadia's POV:
I sit on my bed until I hear a knock.
I get up and open it.

"surprise" they all say in sync

I give them all a hug one by one. "What are you doing here" I ask. "We came to surprise you guys. Rose is downstairs making food" says Zach. " yea scared to talk to you.." Daniel says. " what happened?" I ask. They all move out the way so I could go downstairs. " oh hey Nadia" says rose. " So what happened" I say directly. " you heard... well me and jonah"

AHHH! I scream

Everyone rushes downstairs even Sharon and Laciana. " what happened!!" Said Sharon. " oh you found out" said Jonah. " found out what" says Laciana.

You guys didn't see their Instagram post? Asks Corbyn

No. We haven't. We all say

Oh anyway... I'm hungry so wanna go to jimmy johns? asked Jack. "Sure" everyone says. We all get into someone's car (idk who oops) and we get to jimmy johns. We all order and sit down and Lisa comes over to say hi to the boys and order.

I'm guessing Laciana or jack invited her. I mean I don't hate her... and o don't have anything against her. I think to myself

Jack taps me and hands me my food. " you okay?" Jack asks. " yea" I say. " hey jack, can you come take a picture with us". " wanna come Nad?" Asks jack. No, I'll just take the picture. I say to him. They walk over there and Lisa wraps her arm around him and I take the picture. We all sit down after the picture and I see Jonah and Rose sitting next to each other playing around. " I can't wait for what's next for them" I say to jack.

" I can't wait for what's next with us" jack mumbles.

Huh? I ask him. "Oh nothing" he says. We finish and we decide to go to wdw's house and Logan is coming too. Zach, Corbyn, daniel, Rose, and Laciana all get into the pool and me and jack are in his room when he takes a picture of me and post it on Instagram.

JackAveryMusic: she had to pose and take my monkey 🐒

Comments:

NadiaMarie: the monkey is mine
JonahMarais : no it's mine @nadiamarie
JackAveryMusic: no stop kidlings it's mine
Lisagold: but I want the monkey
NadiaMarie: nobody's taking my monkey that I left the last time I came over losers.
Nadiaxpaul: the last time you came? @nadiamarie
NadiaMarie: oops @nadiaxpaul

Load more comments:

"Hey wanna go somewhere" says lisa
"Sure" I say to her.
" I'll be back jack" I say to him.