thirty one

Today is the day that we will have our concert.
Well not a meet and greet for me, it's the boys concert and me and laciana are coming with while Rose has a photoshoot. I get dressed into this outfit...

and I walk downstairs to get some lunch before I go to why don't we's house

and I walk downstairs to get some lunch before I go to why don't we's house. I grab a piece of chicken and Laciana walks downstairs ready to go. So I grab my chicken and my purse and walk out the door. We drive to the why don't we house and Zach let's us in. " hey bestfriend" I say. " hey Zach" laciana said with a smile. " We are all getting ready to go, Daniel just needs to find his shoes, and jack is finishing his hair. I walk upstairs and I see jack in the bathroom styling his hair, I walk in fixing my hair. " hm, I wonder what it would feel like to have jack avery's curls. " well it's a perm, but I honestly think it would be quite amazing" he says. " Very, funny I wouldn't agree to that anyway" I say. " hey, nads want a donut?" asks daniel. " yes, I'd very much agree to that" I say walking downstairs. Zach hands me a donut " thanks best friend" I bite into the donut and Jonah, Corbyn, Jack walk downstairs and tell us it's time to go. Laciana and I (reading skills (:) sit down on the bus and we arrive there in about in hour or two (that's math too) and there's a dressing room with snacks and water and the boys have about ten minutes before they start to let fans into the venue for the vip people. We just hang out and the boys start to sing a song..Havana to be exact. Then Laciana joins in and I stop her. " Laciana once you go in you can't come out" I say while trying to stop her. After two minutes of dancing and singing, they start another song, " don't you guys have rehearsals or something?" I ask loudly. " no" Daniel sings. Zach and Corbyn put their hands in front of me, and of course I couldn't resist their very very nice hands which were smooth. I stood up and just laughed at the fact that they were really bad dancers. " what are you laughing at?" asks Jack. " you" I say smiling. "you're cute you know that" jack says. " I try my best sometimes" I say. " Alright love birds time to head to the venue" Jonah says. We walk up there and you could see the camera man setting up, Eben getting the dj stuff ready, and the security trying to get the doors open for the fans. Me and Laciana talk while the boys have their vip party and aspen comes and hangs out. I get a text from Christina; I was going to surprise Corbyn with her cause their such lil beans together. I go outside and get Christina while Laciana is inside getting corbyn. We bring them to meet each other and let them hug and talk after Corbyn screams of excitement. Jack walks over to me and hugs me, " where's my surprise?" jack asks. " duh, I am the surprise". " fair enough but hey I have to be on stage in 3 minutes I'll catch you after the show babe" he says as he walks off. " still not your babe" I say. The show begins and they start off with a new song and they get through a whole album. Me, Laciana, Christina, and aspen are dancing backstage. " who knew we were such great dancers?" Christina says. The boys finish up their show and they their stuffslsr can get on the tour bus. I sit down and jack sits next to me and puts his arm around my neck. We were gonna go to Jimmy Johns but they boys have had it ten times this week so we're going to Texas Roadhouse. Despite all the snacks and candy they just got my children need food food. We get there and I order steak, jonah orders a burger, jack orders shrimp, Corbyn and Zach both get ribs, Christina gets salmon, Daniel gets a steak with a potato, and Aspen gets a salad. After we're halfway through our food I go to the bathroom and aspen follows. The bathroom has thin walls and guess who starts ranting all loudly. " Aspen, chill out" I say. " now don't even get me started on you and jack" she says. " lower your voice and where did this come from" I say softly. " you guys are so cute how come me and him were never cute" she says as she gets louder. "I'm more confused than I was when I was watching pretty little liars" I say to myself as I shook my head. " aspen are you drunk" I whisper. " I'm Not Drunk!" she yells. I stare at her for a minute, " what?" She asks. " aspen, I'm gonna ask you one question" I say. " alright" she says as she sighs. " Do you still have feelings for jack?" I ask. " No, no..nope! I do not have feelings for jack!" She yells. " ok, alright..just a question" I say. " Even if I did I couldn't or wouldn't do that to you" she says. " please aspen we barely even know each other..." I say. " Can I ask you a question?" aspen asks. " you just did, but go on" I say. " Are you and Jack dating?" she says. " Aspen this conversation is going literally no where" I say. Laciana walks in , " I care in as soon as I heard yelling from the bathroom" she says. " what's all this about? The boys are getting worried" she adds on. " do you mean the boys or do you mean jack" aspen says. " you hush up, I don't know if you're drunk or high" I say. " All of them but Jack was getting ready to come in here, and he said he would if we didn't come out and talk to him" Laciana says. " Alright, alright aspen you go out first.. since you did all the yelling" I say. She walks out the bathroom. " what was that all about?" Laciana asks. " jack avery, who else" I say walking out the bathroom door.

y'all I've been working on this chapter for like 5 days now, I'm so tired and the second part of this might come tomorrow or on Monday. Also, my apologies for not posting, writers block is getting to me and school/ teachers are being bitchessss so have fun with the next couple of crappy chapters.