twenty

We're going to act like it's Friday and the boys come back today bc I'm lazy asf! (sorry)

Nadia's POV:

after finding out Laci left L.A. to go back home for a couple days I tried talking to her but she wouldn't answer. Me and Rose were going to go pick up the boys from the airport. I get dressed and change into a red tank top and black ripped jeans. " ROSE LETS GO PICKUP YOURE BOYFRIEND JONAH!" I yell. " COMING". We get to the airport and we wait for about 10 minutes before I get a text from Zach that their landing. Of course Jack doesn't know I'm picking him up but it's a great surprise. " what should we do? Rose asks". " we should jump or run to them and be like omg I'm you're biggest fan!" Or we should scare them. " yes" I say. Jonah saw Rose first and I ran to the side before jack could see me. But rose gives Jonah the biggest hug ever. Jack comes walking over looking tired and I run up to jack and ask for his number. " sorry I don't give fans numbers" he says. I roll my eyes and shake him. " you must have not got any sleep you goof. When jack realizes it's me he picks me up and give me a big hug. " about time you noticed" Corbyn said. " now come on let's give her a hug too. We did a group hug. Now come on we'll drive you home. We drove to their house and jack took me to his room. " you look like you gotten taller jack says while falling down on his cozy bed. " nope still the same" I say while jumping on him. " hey wanna go outside" he asks. " random request but sure..?" I say. We went outside and jack asked me if I was flexible. 10 mintues later jack posts this on Instagram.

 10 mintues later jack posts this on Instagram

Liked 2,647,667

JackAveryMusic: I asked her if she was flexible.... and this happened.. 😂

Comments:

Wdwfolyfe: wow
Adri_wdw: never underestimate Nadia
DaisyMae: you guys would be so cute together! I'm shipping and stanning.
Wdw_weirdos(go follow my friend): YAS DAISY IS OFFICALY ONE OF US.
JonahMarais: OMFG DAISY IS SO HOT!
Smileywdw(a real account go follow my friend): Jonah I thought you liked rose?
JonahMarias: SADLY THIS IS HER I HACKED JONAHS PHONE.
RoseLakeshia: sadly I let her - jonah 2k17
NadiaMarie: well I told you I was flexible you should have listened.

Load more comments

Well I knew you were flexible.. he says

"Sure" I say

"so wanna go get ice cream guys?"

"sure" I say

The rest say yes and we head to an ice cream place down the street. Rose took a group picture. We ate our ice cream and Jonah and Rose decided to go see a movie. The rest of the boys decided to go shopping so I went home. I took a nap for an hour and then cleaned. I decided to check Instagram.

Liked 1,800,273RoseLakeshia: we got ice cream :)Tagged: @whydontwemusic @NadiaMarie

Liked 1,800,273
RoseLakeshia: we got ice cream :)
Tagged: @whydontwemusic @NadiaMarie

Comments

childofrose: I want some take me next time i live in L.A.
RoseLakeshia: should I take some of my supporters out for ice cream tomorrow? @childofrose
NadiaMarie: yes but I'm coming
childofrose: YES WE SHOULD DO IT!
Roseisaflower: WE SHOULD!
ilikerosel: aww I can't come I don't live in l.a. :(
RoseLakeshia: it's okay we'll meet someday.
ValarieLouiz: bring you're hottie of a boyfriend too! I'm coming
RoseLakeshia: YAYY valariee is coming! and we'll see about Jonah.
JonahMarais: "we'll see about Jonah"? I have rehearsals in the morning but I'm free the rest of the day.
RoseLakeshia: then its settled info on Twitter. ( why do I actually wanna go :( )

Load more comments

I get a text from jack who says he can bring over McDonald's. I text him back and I want to go live so i start. " hey guys" I say as I smile into the camera. I read some comments and talked about some stuff. Jack knocks on my room door 2 mintues later with McDonald's. I hug him and he wraps his arms around my waist. " jack" I whisper into his ear. " Hhm?" he whispers back. " I'm live." I say. He let's go and looks at the camera then blushes. "and Logans watching". " YEP AND THATS MY QUE TO LEAVE GOTTA GO BYE LOVE YOU" he says as he runs downstairs. It's been 20 mintues and I finished eating and I've been calling some fans. 'live paused'....sorry guys jack texted me, apparently Logan threatened him and he's not coming back for another year....? I just laugh. " well in gonna end the live here bc I'm tired" I say smiling. I ended it and plopped on my bed thinking about if Laciana was gonna come back. I called her.... I guess she's still not answering my calls. I went downstairs to watch Netflix but Rose said she wanted to go to Starbucks and Target. So I grabbed my keys and wallet and walked out the door with Rose. I got a Vanilla Frappe and Rose got a the pink drink. We headed to Target and played around so much. we had fun there. I got a couple things for my room and so did Rose. We went home after that and crashed.

Laciana's POV:

*ringggg ringggg* the caller Id is Nadia. I decline the call and put my phone in my back pocket. Laurennnnnn! I yell. My little sister who's not too little is coming to the mall with me. " COMING" she yells. We head to the mall and go into shops like forever 21, Hollister, H&M, and etc. I post a picture on my Instagram.

Liked 2,558,109lacianagold: I think I may have overdid it (: Tagged: lisagold

Liked 2,558,109
lacianagold: I think I may have overdid it (:
Tagged: lisagold

Comments

Lacixgold: aww you changed you're name.
SeaveyDaniel: I miss you come back :(
lacianagold: I will I will :( @seaveydaniel
lisagold: you bought too much I swear
lacianagold: I swear you did the same thing.
Lacianaa: why'd you change the username?
lacianagold: I just wanted 'something different' :)
seaveydaniel: woooww okay that was smooth.
lacianagold: I know I know * bows*
MariahQueen: can we talk Laciana?
MariahQueen: please it's important.
lacianagold disabled comments

'Well I'm gonna go to bed I'm tired from shopping' I say

Okay, I won't be here in the morning going on a trip for three days. Lauren says

"So you come back the day I leave?" I ask

Nope a day or two before it's Friday she says.

"Oh okay" I say while going to bed.