nine

Nadia POV:

I wake up to my phone to my phone buzzes. I look at my phone and I look at Rose and Laciana. And I grab my phone and walk out of the room and into the living room. I pressed answer and say "why are you calling me at 2 am"  I say while rubbing my eyes. "Well you don't want to talk to me at 2 am?" He says.  " No, I don't now go to bed." I say. " can't do that I'm at the airport." He says " nice, now call me when you get to you're hotel." I say quietly. " but what if the plane crashes" he says. My eyes open wide and he says " I'm just joking". "Haha very funny jack." I say. We end up talking for and hour or two. Until I say " nice talking to but I gotta go pack to go to summerfest. "When are you leaving" he says. " I leave later on and have rehearsal tomorrow but I'm sharing a room, and I can FaceTime you later on. " Alright bye beautiful" jacks says. " bye pretty boy" I say.
10 mintues later....
" Rose are you ready!" I yell. Laciana was in the living room waiting for both of us. I drag my suitcase down the stairs and Rose comes rushing downstairs. "I'm ready to go" she says. We get on the plane and all that jazz and we sign in the hotel and I walk into room with Laciana bc me and her are room mates and we got placed with another guy. " oh um we're in this room with you?" . " yea" he says. " John" Laciana stays. " Well I am gonna to go get Rose because we were supposed to go shopping." She says . Then she walks out.  " Look I know things ended off bad , but can we just talk about  how things ended over food because I am hungry!" He says. I laugh "ok but in about 10 minutes." I call jack because I told him I would FaceTime him. It rings a couple minutes before he picks up. " hey beautiful"  jack says while setting his camera up. " Hey pretty boy" I say while john looks over at me. "I can't stay on too long I'm gonna go out to dinner soon.". " me too" I say. " Well I'm ready  to go Nadia". John says . I sigh and Jack asks who is  that. " Oh that i- before I could finish John cuts me off and says " I am John..who are you" he asks. " I am Jack". says Jack. Babe let's go eat. " Babe? " jack says confused. " I gotta go... I'll text you later". We get to the place ( I'm lazy af) and we order " So who is that jack boy" he says "a friend why" " I just want to know that's it." "Mhmm" I say. " look, I wanted to let you know that I still loved you and I want us to get back together" I almost choked on my food. " you what?" I say. " I know I was a me- " yea and that proved that I wasn't good enough for you"." Look... Nad I just want you to give me a chance." . " Can we pay and go if that's not too much to ask". " sure". We under back to the hotel and we sit in silence until we get back". " Uh hey I'm gonna go stay with friends tonight". " Oh um Okay" I say. I get my key card and open the door and see Laciana on Instagram. " hey" I say. " so, how was you're date with John." She says. "Hahahaha" you're really funny, what makes you think it was a date and how'd you know I was with John?" I say. " From Jack". "Oh okay I'm gonna go on Instagram" I say. I look on Summerfest Instagram, and there's this post that says " So excited to announce our special guest @whydontwe ! We are very excited for you to hear them. Stay tuned for day one in two days! Buy you're tickets right here.
I click the home button and FaceTime jack but he doesn't answer. Hhm... weird I say to myself. I FaceTime Corbyn and he answers on the second ring. " hey bestfriend" he says. "Hey Corbyn, why didn't you guys tell me you were coming to summer fest?" I ask kinda loud . "Oh, you found out, well we'll tell you why if you meet us at the gym downstairs in about 35 minutes." He says. " Sure" I say. I hang up and call Rose to tell her to get ready and Laciana already heard the conversation. We all get ready and head downstairs and I see the boys and we each give each other hugs. But no no no no jack didn't hug me like usual it was a dry hug. Before we work out I pull jack aside. " Jack what's up?" I ask. " the sky" he says. " haha very funny, now why are you acting like this." I say. " like what". " well I don't know um first you acted weird on FaceTime when John came into the screen, then you didn't answer my FaceTime, and you gave me a dry ass hug." I say. " Well you can go rant to you're boyfriend about this you know." He says. " Hold hold hold on  you think that me and john are dating?" I ask. " well he called you babe". " look, jack when I first met you I told you I wasn't dating anyone and you believed me, you'd think if I was still dating him that I'd cheat on him? Jack please I like you, I'd think if I liked John I'd let you know." I say after getting all of that out. " So you like me huh" he says. " I regret  saying that" I say as we both walk into the gym where everyone else is. We work out for about 12 minutes and every move I make I feel burning eyes in the back of my soul. " you guys know that if you keep staring at me then you wouldn't be working out. "Oh" one voice says. "Uh" the second voice says. " you see" the third voice says. Good thing Laciana and Rose weren't paying attention.   We all finished up and before  I posted a photo on instagram.

NadiaMarie: got just back from the gym with @whydontwemusic and @Lacianaaa , @RoseLakeshia

{Liked by 1,036,628}

Comments:

NadiaPaul: gotta work out 👍🏼
NadiaaaMarie: Slayy mom !
JackAveryMusic: you look great beautiful ♥️
CorbynBesson: that's my bestfriend!
Lacianaaa: nah, my bestfriend looking good.
RoseLakeshia: Jack over here bringing out those comments.
User1: man she has great friends
Hater56: you're fat
Nadia.paulll: @Hater56 bish where?

Load Comments.

Me and Laciana got showered and went to bed. I woke up to someone kissing my neck.

Who do you think it is???? anyway I'm updating twice today bc I missed the last two times smdh.