three

Nadia's POV ~
"OUFF!!"the boys laugh.

"DO I HEAR BOYS" yells Rose.

"Ugh, I just have to take out the key. You have a key" says Jack.
"That I do, Pretty boy" I say as unlocking the front door. Jack blushed and Said "That I am". I giggled and rolled my eyes. We walked in and to my surprise it was a clean house.

Rose and Laciana come out their rooms and already forgot the boys were here.
"
Oh, Nad their is an extra room for you." Says Laciana. "Oh you brought boys over and Logan...."says Laciana.

Rose pushes her out the way and greets the boys. "Cough cough I would like to be supported with a hug."

They both run over and give me a hug. "Alright so you guys wanna do this in order, like you did earlier." I say as I laugh. " I'm Jonah, Corbyn, I'm Zach, Daniel and I'm the one and only Jack."

" do they do this every time"? Whispered Rose. "Alright can we go get some food I'm hungry,"says Logan.

"Let's go to chipotle" says Jonah. "Chipotle it is" says Rose. I'm surprised Rose usually never goes for chipotle. "Wait, nah I wanna go to In N Out burger." Says Corbyn The rest of the boys agree on In N Out burger. "shameful" says Jonah. We drive to In N Out burger and we have Zach take our picture, and Laciana posts it.
(Pretend like it's them please 👍🏼)

1,000,542 likes | 25,000 comments

Lacianaaa: We're Queens ( 👸🏻 + 👸🏼 + 👸🏽)

User1: your guys are so pretty!
User2: ily mom @RoseLakeshia
Hater35: ugh ugly people you arnt queens, your peasants.
ImZachHerron: hey, quick question where are my PhOtO cReDs At?
Lacianaaa: oh sorry Zach love, pHoTo CrEdS for Zach.
User25: are they dating??
RoseLakeshia: ha, no!
CorbynBesson: can you guys stop typing so we can order our food I'm StArViNg!!
NadiaMarie: um how about nO!
JackAveryMusic: come on babe let's eat.
NadiaMarie: well I am hungry and I'm not your babe.
LoganPaul: HEY, GROWN TEENS GET OFF AND ORDER I HAVE TO SHOOT A MASHUP AND I NEED TO GO TO WORK!
NadiaMarie: boi where do you work? oh right you don't work.
User32: they're sibling goals af 😂

We get our food and Rose goes to take a call, the jack sits next to me.

"Hey pretty boy" I say. "Is that my new name or something?" He says.

"It wasn't before, but it is now." I say ,when Rose comes back and Jack moves.

We all finish up and head to logans apartment to get ready to shoot the mashup. I take a photo in the car.

I'll post that later I say( you gotta believe the boys are in the back 😂😂😂)Nice photo says Jack

Nice photo says Jack. Thanks I say. We pull up to a spot. And get out. We sit and watch which makes
Daniel,Jonah, and Jack nervous.
Nice job I say to all of the boys. Thanks they all say at the same time.
I told you they were weird says Laciana

so jack says. So... I say. Can I get your number sure I whisper. I look over his shoulder and see Logan looking at us. I pull jacks arm and drag him into my room and close the  door. Alright, so heres my number (***-***-****). Why couldn't you give me your number out there. Hhm? Oh because of Logan I chuckle. Let's play a Game of 21 questions  jack says. Ok I'll go first. Full name?
Jack Robert Avery says Jack
Nadia Marie Paul
Siblings? Jack says
Logan and Jake I sigh
Well I have a little little sister named Isla, then little sister named Ava, lastly my older sister named Sydnie.
Ok, age?
18 says Jack
18 too
Hobbies? asks Jack
Hmm Singing, gymnastics, partial dancer, model, act what about you? I ask
Sing, Skateboard , and looking sexy
Well okay I say looking at him weird
We continue to play and it got awfully quiet so we go out of my bedroom door and see....

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This is the latest I have ever posted, anyway I think Loren is gonna be Nadia's backup bc Loren can sing. Luna is gonna be Roses backup and they both can sing and Lexi can sing, dance and model so she's Laciana backup for photos and all that jazz