four

A/N : this is gonna be a short chapter bc I was out yesterday and I have to edit today, so tomorrow's chapter will be long. Oh and Jake will be in the next chapter.

Nadia's POV :

What the....? Logan says
We walk out of the room " oh hey guys" jack says. " what were you two doing in there"? Asks Logan. " why do you not trust me with your friends" i ask. " It's not you, it's Jack I don't trust" Logan laughs. I look around and see Corbyn and Zach talking about the upcoming tour dates. I see Luciana and Daniel talking and Luciana giggles and blushes a lot. Hhmm... weird I think to myself . Jack must have me seen me looking at them because he then said " hey, let's go ask everyone if they want to get ice cream" . I snap out of it " oh um sure" I say . Corbyn and Zach say yes, and so do Laci and Daniel. "Where is Jonah and Rose" ? Laciana asks. "I'll go get them" says Jack. "Do you want me to wait for you"? I ask "No" says Logan. "Sure princess" says Jack while winking at Logan.He rolls his eyes and stomps away and I laugh.

Jacks POV:

I walk back to logans room and I open the door, and see Rose and Jonah kissing. " OH.... umm well.... wearegoingtogeticecreamifyouwanttocome! then he just stares at them. "Oh yea, we'll come" says Rose while blushing. I walk up to Nadia and say "alright let's go". Jonah catches up with Me.

Nadia's POV:

I walk to rose and ask " well what happened". " what do you mean what happened, did jack tell you anything?" " No?, Why what actually happened" I ask confused. "Nothing, nothing" .  Okay...? I say. Jack walks back to me and asks if he could hold my hand. "Is their a catch or something"..? I say . No,no I just want to hold your hand. Jacks says. "Sure"I say

Anywho this was short and I will have more povs in the upcoming chapters. I hope you enjoy. See you tmrw ❤️