06

★ Marissa ★

God please if you love me even just a tiny bit, please stop my misery. Of course, that's not going to work. Please if something as pathetic as that worked everyone would be in heaven by now getting laid and wasted. And don't deny it, if a person was given that kind of power, you think they'd act like a saint? Hell no! Please, they're not stupid.

I've basically been spending a lot of time with Ashley. Now, when I thought we'd be spending time together I was thinking she meant more of a when we're done, I'm out of here bitch, but of course, fate has it set against me. Instead, Ashley's been going out of her way to talk to me at break and lunch about the most random things spending way too much time with me.

We got the plans for the party done and finished so I couldn't complain and use it against her. Even right now, I'm supposed to be in the library enjoying the free space of isolation but no I'm surrounded by not only cheerleaders but jocks too, thanks to Ashley for inviting me over. And yes trust me I tried declining but the girl does not know the meaning of no.

What made this even worst was the revolting jock who thought of himself as a god. He tried to put his arm around my shoulder so I gave him one of my death glares; he faltered but still kept his arm around my chair. It was so bad; he even went as far as to attempt at flirting with me. I feel like pulling my hair out and screaming at the world. I miss my isolation. I faced Ashley and glared hard at her only to have her chuckle at me, with a cheeky smile on her lips.

"Why are you glaring at me? Tim's the one getting on your nerves. See Tim I told you, you're not her type, you're practically setting your own deathbed."

I glared even harder at her. This was definitely her fault.

"My displeasure is completely blamed on you seeing as you forced me here."

"I didn't force you."

She had the look of hurt on her face, yeah like I'm going to fall for that. She may have gotten to know me more within the one week but I've gotten to know her too. I can see it in her eyes, the damn laughter in them. I gave her a dry look and she giggled not being able to hold back any longer.

"Okay so maybe I did a little bit, but girl you need to socialize. You'll turn into one of those people that never step outside the house and do everything at home."

She said this like it was something to fear. I took one look at Tim and had no hesitation."I'll take my chances."

The girls around the table started cracking up as well as Ashley, even the other boys couldn't stop themselves. Tim seemed upset by this and faced me.

"Please don't think you're all that. I've been with better. I don't need a virgin."

He smirked at me like he won some sort of prize and started laughing. Everyone else stopped and from the corner of my eye, I saw Ashley frowning.

"I don't need to be a prostitute to go by my day. How much do you pay them again to 'be with you'?" I air quoted the last part. Honestly, if anyone were to be with him it must be for money because I see no other reason. The guy is a douche.