41

★ Marissa ★

I wasn't all that surprised at waking up today with Ashley's arms wrapped around my waist or at the fact that she was half-naked while being pressed against my back. Dear God if I actually met her at the start of the year I'd probably end up being like this too, the horror.

To be honest I knew Cindy and the rest of the girls slept half-naked too. They were used to not dressing much or if they did it'd be very light clothing meaning half-naked for bed. It's a good thing they held back on the sleepover we had before for me.

I wasn't really sure what to expect from the trip they've planned for me. From what I know, mostly hearing from dad, a hot spring is the best place to relax. He said that he even went to japan once and went to an Onsen, I wasn't really getting at what he meant but I think it must be another thing like a hot spring maybe.

All I know is that I have a bikini swimsuit packed for the trip as well as the toiletries that every girl would need.

We'd be leaving today in the afternoon so that meant I could still do whatever I wanted before then. The only problem was that before I met Ashley, all I did was go to school, come back home and either sleep all day or watch something then sleep.

I never really liked going out unless it was to play retro games at the centre in the main street. Most people didn't know about it unless you were the gaming type since they don't have just the retro types. I guess that makes me geeky maybe.

I honestly don't know why but I refuse to let Ashley ever find out about this geeky side of me. For some reason, I dread her reaction to it.

Maybe I should just go and see what's new in the cinemas; it's been a while since I saw anything new. I think it's about time I bought some new DVDs too. I heard about the new Snow White movie coming out with Kristen Stewart in it, apparently, it's a grizzlier version than the original.

I don't really want to go to the cinema to watch it, I hate crowded loud places and besides it'd be weird to go by myself, I'd rather wait till I can buy it online or until the DVD of it comes out.

I wonder if I sound depressing, I think if I was anyone else I probably say I would.

"Alice in the house~!" Alice's voice echoed through the halls.

I was just about to call for her when she came out of nowhere and jumped me, not in the Ashley jump 'I wanna eat you up' kind of way but the 'let's party girl' jump. I'm really starting to see why they're friends with each other.

Even with Ashley being Ashley, I can definitely say Alice is the more hyperactive one out of them and to think I used to have such a quiet life before.

"Alice, you're really going to kill me one of these days." I sighed.

"Oh hush up, I could never do that. Ashley would murder me for it." She started laughing.

"So you have any plans before we go on our trip?"