(60)

★ Ashley ★

When gym class was finished, Marissa was sweaty and looking very delicious in her sports clothes. I would have taken a shower with straight away but unfortunately, Alice blocked my way.

Apparently I was taking advantage of the situation so I ended up showering like normal.

I did get the chance to give Marissa a lift home.

I was a little surprised Rylee wasn't trying anything, she'd usually talk to Marissa more and since it looked like she was interested in Marissa I thought she might try and do something but instead she was spending the evening with Cindy and Rachel. Weird...

When we got to Marissa's house she went straight to the attic room where I knew she'd be munching on her junk food again so I went straight to the kitchen to start on a light dish of grilled chicken fillets and authentic salad with Kalamata olives, feta cheese, tomato and mint.

I haven't had Greek food in a while and since the ingredients were already here I didn't see why I shouldn't make any.

It took me half an hour to get it finished up and so I took 2 plates and headed up to where Marissa was. She was watching an episode of Doctor Who while munching on Doritos.

I quickly got onto the bed while holding both plates in each hand and handed one plate to Marissa. I made sure to take away her Doritos from her and placed it on her drawer next to us.

"This, my princess is what we call real food." I chuckled and settled down next to her with our shoulders touching.

When we finished eating I placed them on the drawer so I could take them down later. We settled back watching the ending and I had my arm around her waist so I could hold her against me.

"Ashley, can you pass me the water please?" She asked me cutely.

I did so and watched her accidentally let water fall down her neck, making me laugh uncontrollably. Marissa didn't seem to like that so she was pouting and glaring at the same time, making me go awe inside.

"Here let me clean that up." I chuckled and leaned in towards her.

I started licking at her neck where the drops of water was slowly reaching down her chest. Marissa shivered under my touch. I moved down slowly to lick the trailing water and heard a tiny whimper.

I couldn't help but smile at Marissa's clutched hands that were on my chest. I went back to her neck and instead of licking, I started kissing her lightly. I slowly trailed up to kiss her jawline.

"Ashley... you can't..." Marissa breathed out shakily.

At this point, I couldn't help it.

I delicately kissed her soft inviting lips. I licked at her bottom lips started kissing her full on. I let my tongue dip in and licked at her tongue making her give out the sexiest moan I'd ever heard.

I broke at this point and started kissing her heavily while letting my hands move up and down her warm body. What seemed to turn me on, even more, was that she was kissing me back. Her tongue was moving against my own and her arms were around my neck holding on to me.

I started pressing her against the wall while kissing her furiously. I soon needed to breathe so I pulled away breathing heavily. I wasn't the only one breathing heavily; Marissa seemed to be out of breath too.

"Ash—Ashley---" She breathed out.

"Yeah?" I kissed her lightly on the lips while smiling at her.

"We—we're supposed to be... friends..." I got out while still being a little out of breath.

"We are." I smiled kissed her again ever so lightly.

"But---" I didn't let her finish instead I kissed her lips softly but left them lingering a little before pulling away.

"Friends can kiss too." I moved in and touched our noses lightly. I could truly stare into her eyes all day like this.

"You're a bad friend then." She breathed out.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Because you don't kiss anyone else."

"You want me to kiss other people?"

"Maybe..." She slowly closed her eyes

"I only want to kiss you." I admitted to her.

Marissa opened her eyes and looked at me for awhile. I wondered what she thought about.

"No more kissing." She sighed.

"Okay." I breathed and leaned in to kiss her one last time.

*

Vote and Comment if you like the new changes :)

PS: This is not the end of SEASON 1

Next chapter coming to Wattpad soon