10

★ Ashley ★

Mr Kyles was nice. I liked him. He seemed happy about the sleepover, as long as his daughter could have actual fun. Also, he looked like he was upset with Marissa's stepmother.

I could see the awkward exchange between that woman and Mr Kyles. I was glad for it because I didn't like the way she looked at Marissa.

I was even happy that Mr Kyles seemed to like me. If the parents don't like you, you might as well give trying to be their child's friend, because they will always block you.

I'm glad most parents always liked me. The stepmother, on the other hand, seemed to hate me. I could see it in her eyes. I even saw her glaring at Marissa the whole time. What the heck was her deal?

Marissa made my day though. She was so cute! I loved how she squirmed under me when I tried to eat her up in my arms. I know, I know. I wouldn't truly eat her. I just really loved hugging her. She was so huggable.

"Okay, let's at least get changed first." Sarah jumped up and initiated. A sleepover meant changing into pyjamas so, of course, we all took our clothes off to change.

"Uh, don't you want some privacy or something?" Marissa went into her cute mode and turned around. I didn't miss the little blush on her cheeks. It was official, she was too cute for my heart. This girl was secretly the most adorable creature I have ever met, hiding before an ice queen façade.

"No way, after all the work I put into these babies you are so not missing this." I turned Marissa around and snuggled into another hug with her, showing off to her how toned I was through the little amount of space she felt, while pressed against me.

She wiggled around trying to get out of my hold, but I was shocked at how little physical strength I felt from her. Wait, was she pushing me or not? I couldn't tell. It felt as if she was just brushing against me instead of moving away. It felt like I had an adorable kitty in my arms that needed more snuggles.

"You know you're lacking in the strength department, princess. I could be your trainer if you want." I grinned only to get a frown in return.

"No, I hate exercising. Now let me go, I need to brush my teeth." She crinkled her nose in such a cute way, that it looked like she was pouting. I could just eat her up. Not in a dirty way, though. My girl was pure and I planned to keep her that way. So, I kissed her cheek and let her go as she grumbled on her way to the bathroom. She is such a cute grumpy kitty. Was it weird I felt like Marissa was like a kitty? She's so feisty and adorable like a cat.

"Okay, guys, I'm heading down, we need some snacks." I had my pyjamas on so I was good to go. I went down the stairs and saw Mr Kyles going into the Kitchen grabbing a bag of chips.

"Hungry Mr Kyles?" I gave him a warm smile.

"I guess you could say that. I like to munch when I'm off my feet. What are you doing down here?" He chuckled.

"Oh, we need snacks. Teenage girls need heaps of food."

"Well, the cabinet on the top is the one for you then." Mr Kyles chuckled again before going to one of the lower cabinets and grabbing a bottle he poured in a glass.

"That cabinet is specifically for Marissa. She eats more than I do and she's smaller than me."

"I always did wonder about that. I always see her eat so much junk food but she's so skinny. And she has no muscles." I thought allowed.

"Well, she inherited her mother's fast metabolism. But her lack of muscles is her lack of exercise. I can't force her to go exercise, but it would bring me peace of mind to know that she was healthy and well. I prefer to exercise to be perfectly honest, but I could never get my daughter to feel the same."

"Marissa must reeeally hate working out." We both laughed.

In the end, Mr Kyles helped in handing me a heaping amount of chocolates and other snacks for the sleepover. I went upstairs and Alice had to open the door when I knocked on the door with my foot. She stared at the goodies in my hands and grinned, knowing the fun we'd all be having.

"Oh, my god, how much food is this? You know it's only 6 people, right? We don't need this much food." Rachel grabbed some of the snacks from me and helped put them down. I smiled and looked at Marissa as she shook her head.

With the snacks now out of my hands, I went to the bag the girls and I sneaked in. Before we all left the party I was supposed to be hosting, we managed to swipe some canned alcohol to bring over here. When Marissa saw what I pulled out from the bag, her eyes practically bulged and she had a questionable look. I couldn't contain my laughter so I went over to her. I pulled her into a cuddle and headed over to the girls.

"Okay, so how about we move this to the room we'll sleep in? Makes things a whole lot easier."

Everyone got up and went out the door while Marissa took her time, muttering all the while. I giggled and snuggled her into a hug as we followed the girls. "Are you ever going to stop that?" She frowned.

"Nope, kisses and hugs will be frequent with me. Now, get ready for a big night. You are in for the time of your life." I winked at her.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)