18

★ Marissa ★

With Ashley's stunt this morning and pretty much the whole week I completely forgot about the class changes. A week before the Christmas party we'd change seats and some people change classes. It's always done before the holiday so that we know where we'll be when we come back.

As luck would have it not only did I have Ashley in my class but all the other girls as well. I finally remembered their names along with who they are. It'd be rude of me to still not remember them after this long. Alice was at the front by me with her shoulder-length light blonde hair down and her hazel eyes sparkling as she laughed along to something a jock was saying.

Sarah was also by her coincidentally her seat next to Alice's. I'd grown to learn her red hair long hair was natural that suited her light blue eyes. Behind me was Rachel with her long light brown hair flowing and her chocolate brown eyes sparkling. By her side was Cindy, a girl with a dyed blonde that looked nice on her. Her natural hair colour was black. She was actually nice like the other girls and she had particularly beautiful eyes. They weren't the same colour but two different. One was an orangey-brown while the other was a bluish-green. I personally thought it was beautiful.

There may be five of them including Ashley but that was still a lot of girls hanging around me, not to mention Ashley has more friends, which she forced me to go see with her. I swear the girl knows the whole school. I'm practically exhausted just being around them, but they are nice.

I guess I wouldn't mind being friends with them if that's what they wanted. The only problem is that after the first two periods and break, I'm now in my third period fully aware of last night.

Yes, that's right. I remember. Everything.

Dear lord do I remember. Not only do I remember the part where we kissed but I remember kissing her back. See there's a big problem there. I didn't just kiss her. I was completely into it. By god that has to be the most embarrassing thing, I've ever done in my life.

Now, whenever I complain about Ashley and her touchiness she can pretty much bring that up and ruin me.

But one thing is for certain. That was completely the alcohol. I mean seriously I complain about her day and night so why would I be so into making out with her? It makes no sense so of course, it was the alcohol. This just me using logic, not like I'm trying to deny anything because I'm not.

I leaned my head on my palm as I rested my arm on my elbow with the help of the desk looking out the window.

"Marissa, what do you think?" Came Alice's voice snapping me out of my daze.

"Huh?"

"Gees you weren't paying attention. Who do you think is more good looking. Jacob or Edward from the Twilight film?"

I looked at the few boys that were into the conversation and back at the girls that were huddled around us.

"And the boys are actually interested in this?" I asked completely confused.

One of the boys laughed before answering.

"Last night my Dad was watching it and I was shocked. I told him it was a chick flick and he told me it was pretty good. Still can't believe that happened." He shook his head.

He had short jet black cropped hair with a sharp light face and dark chocolate eyes.

"I think it's funny. So what's your answer?"

I thought about for a moment and only one thought came to me.

"Ian Somerhalder from the Vampire Diaries series. He plays Damon and it's a better show than the film Twilight." I shrugged.

They all looked shocked and then Ashley came over loving, sitting on my desk facing me and everyone at the same time.

"Wow didn't expect you to be a Damon fan."

"I like his eyes." I shrugged.

"Damn now I feel jealous." She chuckled.

"Well, I like your eyes too. They're green."

Ugh, why did I just say that? Now I've done it. One big rule you must always follow. Never and I mean never compliment Ashley. Just as I had predicted Ashley grinned widely and put her arms around me pulling me tightly to her. If this was a hug she was suffocating me. There's a limit to how much you can hug someone. I can practically feel her breasts against me.

When I somehow got out of her grip probably after she let me go I glared at her. Before I could think of anything to say the bell rang for class to start and everyone got up to go back to their seats.

Ashley, of course, didn't forget to kiss my cheek again before sitting next to Cindy. Yeah, that's right. Ashley sits next to Cindy so she's only one seat behind me and two to the right. Just great isn't it.

I've noticed I've had more sarcasm lately since I've been spending time with Ashley than I've ever had before.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)