38

★ Marissa ★

"Um, Ashley. Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"Marissa... where's your bikini top?" She still had the same look but this time pointed with her right hand.

I looked down and had the shock of my life to see that, I was half nude! Using both hands I covered my bare chest already feeling my face heat up. I quickly glanced around to see if anyone had noticed any of this knowing I'd would be mortified for life.

"Oh my god." I kept whispering to my self-closing my eyes refusing to accept reality as it was.

Being topless in front of teenagers that go to your school who also know you, your family and your neighbourhood is not something any girl would want, especially me.

Out of nowhere, I felt warm arms wrap around me holding me tightly against them. I opened my eyes to see Ashley with a determined expression holding me in her hand.

"Don't worry I see your top. I'm just going to swim us over there, no one will notice. They'll think we're just hugging so stop panicking, okay?" She said with a soft smile.

She kissed my cheek lightly and I leaned my head on shoulder closing my eyes again as she swam us to where ever my bikini top was. I held my breath and let it out when she stopped swimming.

I felt her lean away from me so I opened my eyes to see her holding my bikini and I sigh in relief.

"Thank god." I let out and Ashley chuckles.

"Now you didn't think I'd really let anything happen to you, did you?" She chuckled, giving me a kiss on the cheek once again.

"You know you're going to have to remove your hands from there to put this on." She smirked.

I shook my head as my face flushed again.

Sighing, she pulled me into her arms and swam us both into a corner when there wasn't anyone there. She didn't pull away from me but kept me in her arms. I felt her tugging on one of my hands as she put the bikini top on me while leaning her head on my shoulder letting me know she wasn't looking.

I slowly let go of my hands and stop from covering myself instead just holding onto her shoulders, trusting her. She puts my top on doing the strings and leaning back off me.

"There, all better." She smiles at me.

"Can we just go back inside? I'm not feeling much for a pool party." I give her a small smile.

She nods and takes my hand swimming while pulling me with her. Once we're out of the pool we head into the house towards my room.

I grab for a towel and give one to Ashley as we both dry ourselves. I was about to grab for a change of clothes but Ashley grabbed my hand stopping me.

"Let's just relax in our bathing suits, we have the perfect reason to wear them so might as well use it. Want to watch something? Or just head off to sleep?" She gave me one of her charming smiles.

"I'm feeling tired," I answer her.

"Sleep it is then." With that, she pulled me to my bed.

She has me wrapped in her arms as we lay in my bed with the covers over us. It felt nice and warm. Ashley's skin was soft against my own and her legs were wrapped around mine. Surprisingly I didn't hate this and I leaned back against her letting her envelop me even more.

"You okay?" She murmured into my neck, blowing soft warm breath against my skin making me shiver.

"Mm." I moaned not wanting to speak but relax into sleep.

She kissed me softly at the crook of my neck murmuring good night before I felt her lips rest against my back.

Letting everything go, I let the warm feeling take me as I slowly drifted off to the once again warm sleep Ashley had now given me for more than one occasion.

I was definitely getting used to this.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)