34

★ Marissa ★

After I slept, I had been woken at around 6 in the morning and the person Ashley was talking about came to see me. At first, it was really painful when the rather very well built lady started massaging near my ribs especially when she was reaching it directly. When she finally stopped I was breathing heavily and swore never to do it again.

The pain dimmed through the hours and I left to go to school at 8 with Ashley. The girls picked us up at the hospital and off we went. Nobody asked any questions just like Ashley said and nobody suspected anything. I was actually thankful for that.

I did wonder what had happened to the woman who had so marvellously manipulated my father for so long.

"Hey, Ashley I was just wondering, what's going to happen to my step mum?"

Right now it was lunch break and I was sat with the girls and Ashley. There were a few people who came over to us but, we were now alone in the comfort of just us which was why I was able to talk about this now. I wasn't able to earlier because there was always someone with us in close range. Being popular sucks, you can never get real privacy. One of the downfalls of being friends with the girls and Ashley.

"Hmm, oh the step bitch. She should be at court today since we already had so much evidence to pick up for her being so sloppy, it was easy to get the court meeting so early. Do you know when I came over to your house? Well, you guys have a camera at the gates and lucky for me it's a sensor type so it basically it followed me and recorded the whole thing. I swear I still don't get how that step bitch of yours got away with this for so long." She was shaking her head at the same time as taking a bite out of her chocolate double fudge cake.

"Okay, first of all, I hope you don't call her that in front of my dad or yours because seriously you'll get scolded for your language and second she never went this far before. It was usually just keeping me away from everything and just telling me to stay home, that's all. Thirdly... can I have some of that?"

I bit the bottom of my lip looking at Ashley's chocolate double fudge cake. It looked so yummy.

Ashley chuckled heartedly and nodded, leaning over and directing a piece on her fork towards me. I gladly took the piece in my mouth relishing the taste. It's so yummy with the chocolate melting filling on the inside and the softness on the outside.

I couldn't even hold back a moan.

"Damn I'm feeling a little jealous of the cake now. No more cake for you." With that, she kissed my cheek and started finishing the cake at fast speed.

"No don't! I'll let you give me hugs. Don't take this from me. I'm still in pain, you're supposed to be nice to me." I whined.

She wasn't budging but she was looking at me showing me, she wasn't going to listen so I couldn't stop what came out of my mouth.

"I'll give you a kiss!"

She raised her brow and started grinning widely.

"Okay you can have the cake but first, my kiss." She pointed to her face with her index finger.

Me and my stupid mouth. If only that damn cake wasn't so mouth-watering I wouldn't be putting myself in this position.

I sighed heavily getting up and quickly kissing Ashley's cheek. I guess Ashley wasn't satisfied with that because she pulled me back onto her lap avoiding my stomach area to not hurt me.

"You call that a kiss?" She frowned.

"Yeah, you kiss me all the time," I said innocently. No way am I letting her win this.

I could see the smirk on her face as she bit her lower lip.

"I was thinking more about the kiss we had at our slumber party."

"Not happening. I give no refunds. You take what you get and I've already given so too bad." With that, I grabbed her small plate of the cake and went back to my seat with Ashley laughing and holding her stomach.

"Damn, I love your personality. There's still so much in there."

She came over and sat next to me taking the fork from my hand and taking a bite of her own.

"Hey, I got this fair and square," I complained.

"Uh uh, sharing is caring." She smiled.

She took a piece with the fork and held it up to me so I took the bite. As embarrassing as it might be, it's still not enough for me to abandon the cake. Nope, not happening.

I really hope she doesn't mess with me like this every day.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)