15

★ Marissa ★

I quickly but lightly got out of bed.

I felt really light headed and heavy at the same time. I didn't want to be falling over. I didn't want to wake up Ashley. I definitely prefered her a whole lot more when she was asleep not only because made a good teddy bear but she wasn't annoying when she was asleep, she was quiet and trying to mess with me. She knew exactly what annoyed me and she made sure to annoy me like no other.

Going over to the bathroom and finally relieving myself, I use this chance to brush my teeth and wash my face. I wonder if I should take a shower. Well, we did drink alcohol last night so it would be the sensible thing to do.

I then got in the shower and turned on the warm water. This actually made me feel better and I didn't feel as heavy as before. So I'm guessing showers are a good remedy for hangovers.

When I finally finished I got out making sure to wrap a towel around myself and went into the room to find the girls awake. Sleepy but awake. Some were fully awake and unfortunately, those included Ashley too who noticed my appearance with a full smirk playing at her lips.

Yes, this is why I like Ashley a whole lot more than when she's awake, so I don't have to deal with her like this. I can already imagine what she's going to do next just watch, I bet she'll approach me and try something.

Of course just like I predicted Ashley got up from the bed rubbing her face which actually looked cute when she was trying to be her usual cocky self but not being able to. She kind of looked like a kid. I wonder why I never noticed that before. Maybe because she had a curved full body with a mature look? Yeah maybe because of that.

She went up to me and gave me a wide grin.

"Hey if you were going to take a shower you should have woken me up. We could have taken one together." She winked at me.

Ah, there you go. You see. Didn't even take that long. I sighed and shook my head about to go out the room but Ashley put both her arms around my waist and pulled me towards her holding me tight.

I was actually afraid my towel would fall at any moment.

"Hey, you guys aren't going to try and finish off from last night are you?"

That was Alice. She laughed along with a few others. I was kind of confused because I didn't really know what she meant by that but Ashley seemed to know and let out a nervous laugh.

"Hey now, no picking on our new member. I never said anything after your first dare of the group remembers."

"Uh actually yeah you did. Just returning the favour." Alice stuck her tongue out at Ashley and Ashley laughed heartedly.

"Okay well, that was different. I always do that to do. It's what makes us sisters from another mother."

"You do know that what you just said kind of states something about both your mothers hooking up with the same man for that to be even possible," I said to her.

She raised her eyebrow and shook her head.

"You know Marissa hun you gotta lighten up, it's an expression."

And with that, she kissed me on the cheek and let me go. My towel slightly loosened and was about to drop but thankfully I got a hold of it on time, glaring at Ashley as she put both her hands up in surrender laughing heartedly once again. I groaned and was about to go out of the room before I remembered what Alice said.

"Hey Alice, what did you mean by earlier?"

"Um well remember the dare last night? You and Ashley kissed."

"What!" I think my eyes just popped out.

"Just to clear the air, Alice dare you to do it. And you're the one bringing it up, tsk tsk Alice."

Alice rubbed the back of her neck laughing lightly.

"Heh yeah, I guess you're right there. Sorry, Marissa. You always have a straight face so I kinda wanted to I dunno try something different?" She chuckled.

"Wait you're kidding right? I mean we didn't really kiss right?"

They weren't denying it and my face was turning a shade of pink I'm sure. I couldn't believe this I kissed Ashley? But that can't be true I mean I'm always pushing her away. Wait she said it was a dare right? Okay, so that's what it was. I need to stop overthinking things here.

See just like the teddy business kissing Ash was a dare. No need to be thinking too much of it. As long as I do that I'm okay.

I quickly turned around and rushed out the door before they could see my face because I'm sure it was really a dark shade of pink now.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)