31

★ Ashley ★

It must have been at least two hours of me in agony, watching the three trios. Yes, I've come up with a name for them now. See there's three of them so they're the three evil trios. Don't say anything, I'm just trying not to cuss out that's all.

Sarah and Alice keep telling me how I've been constantly cussing out because of that woman. It's not how I usually am. Honestly, I know my manners and I was taught right so I really don't cuss out at all. But, this is my girl we're talking about. No one touches her and gets away with it. How would you react to that? So yes I have a reason for my new behaviour since recently.

I started to panic though when I saw the two guards get up from their seat and go over to the woman. Dad told me to watch them but he didn't tell me what I should do. Yes, tell him I know I already did that. I actually sent him a text right now as I still ramble.

See he told me to do that but he didn't tell me what I should do against them. I mean they could very well be off on their merry way to do something to my Marissa while I wait here like a good girl until daddy comes along. Hell no! I'm not sitting around.

If they step foot in her room I swear I'll find a long object, I don't care what it is and I'll start throwing swings at them if I have to.

Just my luck they really were heading towards her room. I didn't waste any time. I looked around for any object but I couldn't find any. Seriously nothing at a hospital? What's wrong with this place? They need objects than can be easily harmful and easily accessible by us.

I need a weapon here.

Looking around still nothing but then I spotted a can of air freshener. I know it's weak and you'd think this is a useless weapon but just wait and see.

I ran straight for Marissa's room and kicked the door open, jumping right in front of the closest guard's face. I wasted no time in spraying at his eyes, enjoying the fact that he was in utter pain as he clutched at his eyes trying to relieve the pain.

I smirked and looked towards the other two. The other guy was weary probably thinking on how to et this out of my hands and the woman just glared at me.

It shocked me right then when I saw an injection in her hand still full may I add. What the hell was she going to do with that?

I was about to do something, anything but arms quickly wrapped around my waist pulling me back. I would have back headed whoever it was and gone for their groin but stopped myself when I heard dad's voice. Good thing too. I'm known for my quick self-defence and I didn't really want dad in the hospital any time soon. This is why you don't jump a girl from behind.

"What the hell is this?!" Boomed Mr Kyles' voice.

He looked angry. Okay, actually he looked livid. You know I'm not really scared of adults cause they're people just like me but damn Mr Kyles can be really scary when he wants to be. The evil step bitch even looked scared.