50

★ Marissa ★

Since there wasn't much I could do, I let myself close my eyes and move my body into the same rhythm with Ashley. Soon enough I felt warm lips touch the crook of my neck as a kiss was placed and the music ended changing to something faster.

She let me go and I faced her to see a smile on her lips.

"Come on, I think our friends are getting lonely now."

During the party I spent time with Ashley as well as Rachel and Cindy, we mostly talked with different groups. I was surprised to find out that they knew most of the people here from around. I guess everyone has connections in their own way.

I didn't realize until later on that during the whole time Ashley's hand and mine were entwined together. I tried really hard not to blush when the realization came across to me. For some reason though, I still hadn't let go of her hand while being aware of it and Ashley hadn't let go of mine.

Deep down I guess Ashley was someone I learnt to trust now no matter how much she liked to annoy me. I wonder if this is what friendship means.

"So I'm guessing we're going back to get some rest now?" I asked. We finally left the party which lasted longer than I would've expected. I was a bit tired from it but nothing that can't be fixed from a little rest.

"No silly, we still have our luxurious hot spring remember." Rachel giggled.

"This would be the best time to go in, one of the best methods for relieving stress." Cindy Agreed.

"And I bet you Alice and Sarah haven't gone in yet, they probably want to be there when you try it out so you definitely can't back out now." Ashley grinned and didn't fail to use this opportunity to kiss my cheek.

For some reason, I felt like there was more hidden meaning behind what she said. It was more to do with the mischief I could see in her eyes, normally what I see before she does one of her usual stunts on me, but I just couldn't figure out what it was.

When we finally got back, Alice and Sarah were lounging in the front waiting for us, they, of course, welcomed us back with quick hugs and Ashley really seemed to be in high spirits. She's definitely planning something. I can feel it.

"Well we've waited long enough for the hot spring outside, let's strip already." Alice's antics caused all of us to laugh with her.

I was definitely looking forward to the hot spring outside, we didn't get the chance to use it last night and I did end up falling asleep. I'm glad that I brought my own swimsuit; hopefully, it wasn't out of place compared to theirs.

I followed the others as we headed in the direction opposite to our rooms where I think the spring was located outside.

"Um, shouldn't we get our swimsuits first?" I asked unsurely.

"It's a spring silly, outdoor relaxing bath. You don't wear swimsuits to it." Sarah laughed.

I was really hoping no one would say that. I looked at Ashley with the best pout I could produce hoping she would somehow fix this. I really wasn't comfortable with knowing that complete strangers would see me in only a towel, even if they were all female.

"Don't worry I figured you might be a bit uncomfortable with being around people you don't know so we booked the spring just for us, no one else will be there I promise." Ashley gave me a reassuring smile with a light squeeze to my side as she wrapped her arm around my waist, pulling me closer to her side.

"I guess that's okay." I wasn't really uncomfortable with the girls or Ashley. They already had my trust so I didn't need to worry when being with them.

"Just make sure you don't go into the water with the towel on." Now that made me stop dead in my tracks.

"Huh?"

"Don't worry you can walk around with a towel, just can't go in the water with the towel," Rachel spoke up.

"Yeah, the towels they have here are high quality but the water they have here aren't meant to have material soaked in them. You have to shower before you go in too. The showers are right next door so that isn't a problem." Cindy assured.

"But we'd be completely nude in the water..." I barely got out.

"You have to worry; it'll be just us there. This place is really well known for their services, no one ever walks in. It's booked for private."

"If it makes you feel better, we won't look when you have to take your towel off. The water is good enough to keep you covered. It's not like anyone's going to jump you in there other than me." Ashley chuckled.

I sighed but nodded my head. I was hoping that since it was outside in public we'd get to be covered with something, but I guess I should be happy that they booked it as private.

I wasn't sure how I felt about being nude in the water with five other people with me but I did know I could trust them. I said I wanted to be a new me; this was part of the process. No complaining now.

"Fine but I get to be last to get in," I spoke up.

"That's perfectly fine." Ashley smiled and kissed my cheek.

Well, that was easy for her to say, I'm still new to this. Better late than never I suppose.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)