(59)

★ Ashley ★

Finding out that Rylee now attended the same school as us wasn't the best news for me to hear but when I saw Marissa in the morning being alone in the hall, I guess I was able to let it pass since she kept Marissa company rather than leaving her alone.

My best part for today was spending time with Marissa in gym class, I was helping her stretch out properly. Usually, she'd do it halfheartedly and not even do half the stretches required, but today I was with her do all of them.

She was on the ground while I was on my knees helping her bend her leg towards her chest.

"Ow, ow, ow okay that hurt~!" Marissa groaned in a tiny voice.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Did you jog properly like you were supposed to?" I asked her.

In response, I got a rather cute looking glare from her making me spread her legs apart so I could move forward and kiss her nose without hurting her. I got another cute squeak from her and this time her face was turning a light shade of pink.

"A-Ashley—what are you doing?" Her eyes were wide as she whisper-yelled at me while looking around while still being on the ground.

"No one's looking." I chuckled lightly trying to hold back my laugh.

"Come on I'll smooth out your muscles." I smiled down at her.

It was cute watching her half pout and half glare at me. I couldn't tell whether she wanted me kiss her or not.

I let hands work on her left leg that was on my right side, slowly working on her thighs. I was working on it for a few minutes before I heard a tiny moan coming from cute blushing girl underneath me who for some reason couldn't stop squirming.

"Marissa stop squirming." I laughed lightly.

"So does it still hurt?" I asked trying not to laugh or lean down to kiss her.

The only answer I got from her was her shaking her head no so I put her leg down and took the right leg to start working on that one. Watching her squirm underneath me was a little distracting that I had an idea pop into head.

I started moving up her leg slowly with my massages making her squirm even more and this time I could hear more of her moans making me smile.

I chuckled and decided to blow up her leg. Marissa covered her face completely with her hands and I laughed lightly at her adorableness. But then a throat being cleared made us both stop what we were doing.

I quickly got off, quickly letting Marissa's legs go while I tried to look innocent in front of Alice who had her brow raised in question.

"So how's the stretching going?" She asked already knowing the answer.

"Pretty good." I tried to keep up my innocent look but she shook her.

"Uh-huh, well I'll be swapping in now so no more playing with Marissa."

I wasn't actually sure if she had a double meaning in that but I didn't have to ask because she already pulled Marissa up whose face was still bright pink. Before they left I quickly kissed her cheek before running off to the group where we would be starting our class.

I guess I maybe took that a bit far. I hope she doesn't actually kick me out when I come over later today. Friends are allowed to fool around every now and then.

*

Vote and Comment :)