1

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Woahhh~ look at that Tae oppa. There's a fireworks. " I say to Taehyung while we were playing in the park. "Oh yeah, daebak !" Taehyung replied with his boxy smile. "It's so cool... not just cool but awesome." As I look at Taehyung.

I'm F/Y/N. I lived in South Korea. I am 7 years old. My Father and Mother died when we go for a road trip. I was 5 years old that time. And now I stay here in the orphanage. How did that happened? Well that time in the  accident . Many people gather in our place and a nun came to approached me. I was really scared because I don't know what to do and who will take care of me. But that nun took me to the hospital and she talks to the policeman, and told to them that I will be put to orphanage. And that's all what happened . I miss mom and dad  a lot. But now I know that I'm not alone. Because I have my friend Kim Taehyung. Well he is older than me for 1 year only. He has an attitude of coldness but when you two become a close friend he will is cheerful innocent kid, he is also kind. And he is also like a brother of mine.

"Y/N, Taehyung..." Sister Mai called us. "Yes sister." I replied as we run over her. "It's time to go back now, it will be late soon."  As she reply back too.

- AT THE ORPHAN HOME-

" Y/N ah..." Taehyung yelling while running to my place. "Why Tae oppa?" I ask him with a curious face. " Nothing." He say it normally and giggle. "Aigoo~ oppa!!" I pouted and go to my bed. "Can I sleep with you Y/N? I..I'm scared at my room because my roommate left he's been adopted." As he lowered his head. "Ok tae oppa" i said cheerfully. "Really?" He didn't expect my answer. " Nae Tae oppa. I'm also lonely here cause Jessie was also been adopted." And I start to yawn and we sleep together.

- 7:30 AM AT THE ORPHAN HOME-

" Y/N COME HERE FOR A LITTLE BIT." Sister Mai told me. There were two people and I think they were going to adopt someone. Who could it be. "Why Sister Mai?" I ask. Sister Mai kneel down and command me. " Y/N would you tell Taehyung to go to my office. Thank you." "Ok sister." As I went to find Taehyung my Heart race fast and I don't what I feel. " Yah~! Tae oppa, Sister Mai is calling you." I told him as I pout curiously. "Oh why is she calling me?" He ask me. " I don't know just go." as I sit to my bed and start drawing a butterfly on a piece of paper. And Taehyung makes his way to the office.

-TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V-

"Oh there you are Tae." Sister Mai saw me coming and she smiles. Why do I feel nervous...

"Tae here meet your new parents. Your new mom and your new dad." As I heard what Sister Mai say I was shock.

~ Annyeong chingus. New author here LOL. so this will be my second making a story I deleted my 1st book because it was really old and now I need to start a new again. I hope you will enjoy this book. And sorry for a wrong grammar spelling if there is. :) Now what next will happen to Taehyung Let's see. SARANGHAEYO~