16

-JUNGKOOK'S POV -
I saw Y/N whith a familiar faces. I'm not sure if they are the trainees of YG. And there is Jennie. This is not good. I grabbed Y/N's wrist harshly. "Yahh! Let go of my hand. " She said but I let go of her wrist when we reached the rooftop. " I'm so sorry Y/N." i said shyly but walking around the the rooftop. "What's wrong with you?" She ask me. And I don't know what to say. "Yah! My friends are waiting for me." And it hit my mind. " About that." I sighed. "Y/ N please stay away from them." And I lowered my head. " Why? Is there something wrong?" "Ah nothing." Aishh why am I shaking.

-Y/N'S POV-
Hmmm, I what's with him? " Yah~ Jungkook tell me, I know you are hiding something." And I stare at him seriously. "Uhmm, Jennie she is Taehyung's girlfriend. "Wait what! I thought it was all a dream ." and he gave me a shookt look. I need to find Jimin.

~
I leave Jungkook innocently, as I rush to find Jimin. Did Jimin didn't mentioned to me that before I had a dream Taehyung visit me and we talk? And the thing is HOW COULD I FORGET THAT WE HAVE A CONVERSATION!!! AISHHH!

-JIMIN'S POV -
Until now I was kind of curious yet I didn't told Y/N that she even have a conversation with Taehyung after having a nightmare. Or I don't know if she even remember it "Aishhh!" And then I sigh. "Yah! Park Jimin!" I look at my back and Y/N is breathing heavily of course from running . "Why Y/N." I said simply. "Jimin is it true that Taehyung is dating dating Jennie? And I'm not sure did we have a conversation after I woke up at the hospital?" She ask. Here it is.. "Uhmm Y/N... Did you forget it? And yes you have a conversation with Y/N and also yes he is dating Jennie for 1 year already. I guessed you forgot mianhe~ (sorry) if I didn't remind you cause I thought you know it." I explained. "Jimin do you have a number of Taehyung?" She ask. "Ouh nae(yes)"  I gave her Taehyung's number.

-Y/N'S POV-
After meeting with Jimin I go to the rooftop. Is it bad if I cut one subject only right? As I reach at the rooftop I contact Taehyung.

Y/N: Yeoboseyo~ (Hello)
Taehyung: Nae? Who is it?
Y/N: Tae oppa it's me Y/N.
Taehyung: Ohh nae Y/N who did you get my number?
Y/N: I got it from Jimin oppa. Mianhe if I get it.
Taehyung: Ani oh gwenchanna (no it's okay ) so why did you call?
Y/N: uhmm are free later?
Taehyung: Wait let me check my schedule..... Y/N
Y/N: yes?
Taehyung: I'm fre so where do you want to meet? And what time?
Y/N: Could we just meet at the cafeteria where I do part time job?
Taehyung: Sure what time?
Y/N: around 7pm.
Taehyung: Arraso.
Y/N: kanda~ (see you)
Taehyung :Nae.

I end the call and went back to my next class.

~YEORUBUN. Annyeonghaseyo mianhe chingus if I was so late to update😭✌️I hope you forgive me😅😭but now let me explain to you. And also I know this part is so short but I'll try to make it longer. The reason why my update is so late because when I read the story it looks like it is a mess so I planned to change but ... ahhh idk 😐 You maybe confused because remember when Y/N remember Taehyung because after the collapsing partand Y/N just suddenly remeber him well, That time I was watching a movie and when I watch it the girl has an amnesia and she bump her head on the floor then she remember all her memories but in this story Y/N will not remember all yet... just be patient and stick on my story😅😅 I write another chapter tomorrow again. Thank you for supporting my book and Chingus don't forget to vote and be with me till the end of my book saranghaeyo chingus😉😘~