7

4 WEEKS LATER
-TAEHYUNG'S POV-
"Goodbye Shoonshim and Kkanji, I see you again soon, bye eomma, appa, brother." I hugged them tightly. " arraseo~ don't forget to text me when you get to Seoul, and I remember what I told you Tae we are always here for you supporting you." Mom said. "Okay eomma. Bye now then saranghaeyo eomma,appa and young brothers." And they wave at me while I was going inside the train. Finally I'll be going back to Seoul. I'm Kim Taehyung. The bestfriend of Y/N. I know I didn't kept my promise because of going to Daegu. And I feel sad and a little bit angry about it. I stayed in Daegu for 11 years since I left Y/N in Seoul. I miss her so much. And yes I'm going to Seoul for my career. I'm one of the band members of BTS A.K.A Bangtan Seoyondan. I really made it to be a singer just like what I told Y/N when she ask me about what would I want to be in future. As the trains go I waved back smiling widely to my family. They took take care of me for 11 years and now I will be leaving them because of my works. I'm excited to see Y/N again I wonder how does she looks like now. I hope she can remember me.

-Y/N'S POV-
"Hey Lily, what are you doing?" I asked my little sister. " I'm drawing a beautiful butterfly unnie~" she replied "Oh~ can I take a look?" "Sure unnie~" the way I look at the drawing, why do I feel sad and happy of it? And my brain starts to get hurt again.. urghh this really sucks. "It's beautiful Lily. Keep it up lil sis." While I pat her head and I walk to mom. " Mom since I don't have school today, Kai texted me that I need to go to the cafeteria and help him because of many customers. Can I mom?" Before that. After my recovery good thing I didn't forgot about my part-time job and my school. "Ouhh I see, okay but make sure not to think deeply and don't force to think something that will make your head hurt okay?"

-ANNYEONG GUYS. What do you think about this chapter. Would they meet again😱😱maybe or not?🤔🤔well thank you for the votes😍❤️saranghaeyo chingus😘❤️-