23

Class are done. Now I see Jungkook in front of our classroom. I came close to him until- "annyeong oppa. Why are you here." A familiar voice came to greet Jungkook. "Oh I'm here for Y/n." And I turn around and it's Lisa. And just then she rolled her eyes and leave. "Wew. What was that?" I asked and he just giggled. I gave him a death stare. "Wae?" He asked. "Nothing let's go." And while we are heading to our house. "Kookie don't you like Lisa? I think Lisa likes you?" And he look at me. "No." Wow he could be cold sometimes. "Why, she is nice and friendly you know." "No. I like IU. She is different from others." Then he winks. "Btw Mom texted me she arrived awhile ago and she's with Lily now." "Ohh okay good to hear. " Maybe she's done with her business trip." And he just nodded. "How's Tae oppa?" I ask. "Well he is fine I think?" And I turn around him. "Is there something wrong?" "Molla."
And we continue to walk. "Kookie thank you for walking me home, be safe okay." Why does Kookie acts weird since yesterday am I right? I wonder what Jimin is doing right now. I could call him later after eating.  "What to eat? Where is mom and Lily?" I asked myself out loud. "Ramen is good." I lazy cook it and eat it. While eating I call Jimin.
"Yeoboseyo.~" "Annyeong Jimin, mianhe~ did I disturb you?" "No, I'm just eating with Taehyung." And my heart beats is like crazy and I don't know why it is beating so fast. "O..ouh is that so?" "Why are you shuttering Y/n? Are you okay?" "U..hh ye..yeah. I gotta go now I have something to do." Before saying a word from Jimin I call end it.
That was awkward. Whenever I see Taehyung and when he will call me I feel like my heart is beating so fast. I heard a small knock and I bet it's mom and Lily. I opened the door. "Hi unnie~" Lily greet me first. "Annyeong dongsaeng~" I hug mom and her. "Mom can we t-talk later?" I asked mom. "Sure dear. Did you eat already?" She ask me and I just nodd and go straight to my room.

"Y/n? May I come in?" Mom knocks on my door. "Nae eomma~" she opened my door while I'm sitting at my study table. "Yes eomma~?" "What do you want to talk about?" Ohh shoot I forgot about that. "O-ohh yes eomma. I just want to ask you eomma~. Eomma~ why do My heart feels crazy whenever I see Taehyung? Or whenever He calls to me?" And after listening to me she just giggled while I'm with my black expression. "Do you like him Y/n?" And I was shookt (JUNGSHOOKT😂). I sighed. "Molla~."

Great.... eottoke ? He is calling should I answer or not? It might be awkward. But why would it be awkward? Idk. I just ignore the call and just sleep.

-ANNYEONG GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. SORRY ALSO IF I'M BUSY THE DAYS. AND SORRY IF IT'S SHORT. VOTE AND READ THIS THANK YOU LOVE YOU SO MUCH.-