14

-Y/N'S POV-

Jimin was taking care of me. We talk so many things, we also eat together inside my room. But my taste was bad and I didn't finish my food. "Jimin may I ask you something?" I asked him. "What is it?" He replied. "W..who is Jennie?" "Ouh, Jennie is Taehyung's girlfriend. She is the leader of BlackPink." So I was shocked about it. "Kim Jennie?!" (I'm not sure if it's right) I asked him and he just nodded."Hey Y/N why won't you take to take a rest? Besides that's the doctor advice to you." Jimin told me like as if I'm a kid. "I'm not sleepy. Why don't we watch a movie?" I asked him. "Hmm what kind of movie?" He asked. "How about Conjuring 2." And he gives me a confused look. "What?Is there something on my face?" I asked him. "Uhh, none bu-" I cut him by words"Are you scared?" I teased him. "Aigoo~ ani oh" (nooo) I just chucked.
----------------------------------------------
"Tae oppa!!" I quickly open my eyes but then it was just a dream. It is all a dream. And Jimin woke up and give me a concern look. And he hugs me. "What happened Y/N?" Jimin asked me. "Where am I? Jimin." I look at him with a teary eye. "Ouhh. You don't remember? You just collapsed awhile ago one of my best friend inside the cafeteria. And he took you here. " He said. So I'm curious that why don't I remember what happened awhile ago. "Did you have a nightmare? Or a bad dream?" He asked me again. "I don't know Jimin, but I saw Taehyung; I think he is the one who took me here cause I served his order awhile ago to him." And he just nodded. And my dream, I felt my heart breaks into pieces. I don't know why. Is it because that Taehyung has Jennie? No no no NO Y/N. Why do I feel that I missed him. I just sighed.

-JIMIN'S POV-
Tae oppa? I woke because Y/N just scream Taehyung's nickname and I felt curious. Is there something I don't know? Sighs, "Y/N I'll just buy dinner okay? Stay here and rest okie." I kiss his forehead and I saw her blush and it was... cute.

- ANNYEONG CHINGUS 😭😭sorry guys for late Update, I'm busy preparing for my exams. And tomorrow I aslo have a NCAE exams. But don't worry I'll try to update after my exams ok? Thank you for the votes and comments 😂don't forget to vote you guys😞😶-

~BACK TO THE TOPIC I MEAN STORY. YES IT WAS JUST A DREAM 😅😅but Y/N doesn't remember Taehyung yet. Wait did I just spoiled it😵😂✌️anyways till next time thank you for supporting this story saranghae chingus😘~