22

-JUNGKOOK'S POV-
"Hyung can you please protect Y/n from Jennie." Taehyung said. Wow I didn't expect that Taehyung will said that and he is trying me to protect Y/n and stay away her from Jennie? And the thing in here is he wants his childhood friend to let her stay away to her girlfriend. I am proud to this boy. I really don't like Jennie's action and she is like a btch. (PS GUYS THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. I LOVE BLACKPINK AND YES I'M ALSO A BLINK. BUT IN THIS STORY I'M JUST CHANGING HER IN HERE.) The first time I meet Blackpink, they are beautiful but IU is more beautiful of course. And that someone who said to Y/n I'll surely kill that person. "A..arraso hyung." I said. Aisshh, this hyung is really causing a trouble. What would I do without you.

-MORNING-
I wake up early for me to walk with Y/n going to school. First day for protecting someone. FIGHTING.

-Y/N'S POV-
I wake up early to prepare a breakfast for my little sister. I make some pancakes with strawberry with chocolate syrup on top of it. We love this kind of breakfast. After I make a breakfast I went for a shower and after preparing myself, I went to Lily to wake her up. "Lily-ah time to wake up." I tried to wake her but she doesn't want. "I want to sleep more unni" she said in a sleepy tone. What if I tell her that Taehyung is coming. "Lily-ah Taehyung oppa will come here. Will you get up or we will leave you here all alone?" I teased her and my plan worked. She quickly got up and she went to the bathroom. "Lily-ah come down if your done okay?" "Arraso unnie." She can do it by herself. Because mom taught her. I went down and eat while waiting for Lily. I took a bite of the pancake. "Yum!" And my phone ring. "Yeoboseyo?" As I answer the call. "Hey it's Jungkook where are you?" "Ouh oppa I'm home. Why?" "I come over." "Do you even know where I live?" "Yep." "Taehyung hyung told me." "Arraso." And he hang up. After 10 minutes I heard a doorbell and Lily got down from her room. I opened the door and it revealed Jungkook. "Hey Kookie, come in." I said. "Annyeong, gomawo" I was curious why Jungkook came here. "Uhh Kookie why are you here anyways?" I ask. "Ouh I just want to walk with you since your going to Lily's school and you would be alone later if coming to school." Wews. "Ohh, uhmm kookie since when did you meet Taehyung?" We are heading to Lily's school now. "We meet when we were trainees in BigHit." "Interesting. Lily-ah don't forget to eat okay and be kind in school. Wait for me again until I fetch you later okay?" I speak to Lily. "Nae unnie~". After ashort walk going to Lily's school me and Lily hugs each other. And she wave at Jungkook. "Y/n where are your parents?" Jungkook suddenly ask. "Uhmm my real parents?" And I felt bad I miss mom and dad. "What do you mean Y/n?" He was confuse. "I'm adopted by Lily's mom and dad." And he look at me with a worry eyes. "I'm fine Kookie. I just miss mom and dad." I'll visit them tomorrow in the cemetery. Maybe I'll call Taehyung to come? Or maybe Jimin. A few steps we arrive. "Y/n I'll be with you again later okay I'll wait for you outside your classroom." And he leaves. Leaving me here confused.

-Annyeong chingus here is the other chapter. Sorry if it's short I'm busy making a product for me to sell. But thank you of the vote. And also the views I was shookt. But thank you guys. Donkt forget to follow me😅and don't forget to vote in MAMA. Saranghae chingus annyeong~"

 Saranghae chingus annyeong~"