11

"Okay class everybody calmed down now. You guys have new classmate."
My professor just said. I know that it is Jungkook so I'm not nervous. Maybe he can be my first friend here in school.
As Jungkook came in some girls where shock and they start to fangirl. " Omo! Jungkook of BTS?!?" One of my classmate yell it. And I'm shock too. Cause why didn't he share to me that he is a idol. "Okay Jungkook you may now introduce yourself." As my professor told to Jungkook. " Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook of BTS.  Take care of me. " He smiles like a bunny again. "Okay you may sit beside Y/N. And before sitting beside Y/N she is a quiet person I hope you two can get along with each other." He smiles. When Jungkook is walking the girls are fangirling. Like the heck chill girls. " Hey again Y/N. What will be your next class later?" He ask me as he sits down on to his chair. " I will be having a math class later how about you?" I ask him too. "I'm not sure." He look at me. " May I look at your schedule?" Then he reach me his class schedule. "You'll be having the English class so where not the same. The english classroom is next to our math classroom so I can help you find the english class." "Riiiinnnng" "Oh it's time already let's go together?" I ask him and he nodded. I look to our girl classmates and they give me a death glare and I just stay quiet. As we walk to our next class girls where surrounding us. Of course by fan girling again aishh. That's when Jungkook felt uncomfortable. So we just walk fast. While the girls where giving me a death glare.

-IT'S A BORING PART🤔I can't wait that Taehyung and Y/N will be meeting in the next chapter so stay tuned 🤔😂don't forget to vote chingus saranghaeyo😘-