28

"What is it oppa?" Why do I feel nervous. "I am inlove with Y/n." Hmmm, wh-what? "Am I dreaming?" "Y/n. Will. You. Be. My. Girlfriend?" "Ohh, y-yes." I cannot believe this. "Really?!?" "Yes Taehyung." I hug him and my mouth may ripped off. "Since when oppa?" "The first time I saw you Ihave a crush on you since we were kids. And the time I saw you in the cafteria I know that it's you." "Uhmm oppa the reason why I ignore because had a feelings towards you ." "Now I know." "Sorry Y/n." "For what oppa?" "For not visiting and caring for you."
"Don't worry about it oppa. Past is past nand now we're here again together." I smile and hug him and what makes me blush is that. He kiss my head while I hug him.

"Y/N..,"
"Eomma"
"Appa"
We were all happy, laughing and sharing some jokes. And a later on there's a light come, it was so bright, that I can't even see the road.
***clash***
I wake up and see blood anywhere on my clothes I can't even see mom and dad. Where ate they. I started to cry when I saw them with close eye and with blood in there face. "Help, help us." I shout out loud to look for help. I hear an ambulance coming towards us. And they immediately go out of the car and get some bed and light our car, and there I ask for a help. "Don't worry dear we're here to help you." I'm still crying that I couldn't handle the pain. We are so happy awhile ago and then a tragic came.

"Eomma...Appa"
"Eooooooommmmmmmaaaaaaa....... Apppaaaaaaa"
"Y/n wake up!"
"Y/n"
"Y/N!!!"

"EOMMA.. APPPAA" I woke up and ended up crying... where am I? And someone hug me. And it's Taehyung. "Hey are you alright?" I hug him back tightly "Yeah." "It's just a dream." I look up to him, and he gave me a kiss in my forehead. "How did I end up here?" Yeah how did I ended up here?.? "Oh, you do you remember when we were sitting beside the tree? Well you ended up sleeping so I carry you here at my apartment. Don't worry I took care of you and I text your mom." Ouhhh okaaaayyyy?

-WAHHHHH HI GUYS I'M BACK😭😭💕sorry for the super duper late update I'm so stress at school but anyway it's for the future. Here guys sorry if it's short I hope you would support me and keeping reading this book until the end of this book saranghaeyo 😁💕😘don't forget to vote😊kamsahamnida😇~