6

Why is it noisy? My eyes feels heavy and I slowly open my eyes there is a bright light and white ceiling. Well it looks like a hospital, I look around and I saw my mom and my sister sleeping peacefully. And mom slowly realize and "Oh, Y/N you're awake. Wait a minute I just call the doctor." I just nodded. Why do I feel something like I miss someone but I don't who is that someone.

-Y/N'S MOM POV-
"Nurse can you call Y/N's doctor cause she's awake now." I ask the nurse. And a minute later the doctor comes. And we go back inside the room of Y/N.

"Miss I need to talk with you for awhile... In private please?" the doctor ask me and I felt a little nervous. "Sure doc." and I follow her to her office. " Well the thing here is I have two news 1 is good news and 1 bad news." the doctor start talking. " go ahead doc." I told her." The good news is she is okay and in any weeks she will be discharge." and the doctor take a deep breath before talking. I'm really nervous now. "I hope you wouldn't be shock for what I will be saying to you, but Y/N..." I take a deep breath. "Y/N is what doc?" I ask him nervously. "Y/N has loose some of her memories." And when I heard that my heart broke into pieces because I don't know what to do. "eottokhaeyo doc?!" now I'm starting to think may things. What if she doesen't remember me and Lily and his dad? Her real parents? "Don't worry miss you can help her try to remember things." the doctor speak up. "Okay doc." "You can go to Y/N now." "Kamsahamnida."

- Y/N'S POV-

When the doctor and mom came to see me mom has the sad expression. " What happened eomma?" and suddenly she's kind of enlighten, and she hugs me. " Where is dad and Lily eomma?" I ask " They will come here later but for now get some rest okay?" I nodded and the doctor says goodbye to us and mom suddenly face me. "Uhhh, Y/N?" mom ask. " yes?" I replied. "How are you feeling?" she ask me. " I feel good." " Can I ask you something?" and she sat beside me. " Sure what is it mom?" she look like nervous, and I feel curious about it. " Do you know Kim Taehyung??" And I look at her and shake my head to NO. is there something wrong who's that person 0_o? "Mom who is Kim Taehyung? And what did the doctor said?" " About that Y/N, uhhh... you actually have a little bit of amnesia." I was shock about that and is that why mom is asking the Taehyung person? " Ouhh. Who is Kim Taehyung mom?" She looks at me. "Well, remember your childhood days?" I nodded. " I remember Shopie my roommate." I smile at her. "But why don't you remember Taehyung... Anyways he is also your childhood friend who is really close to you and he treats you like a little sister. And... after he left you he promise that he will visit you." She sighs. " Mom did Taehyung kept his promise?" I ask curiously. " No sweetie." she sighs. And I nodded and went to a rest .

-Annyeong chingus. I hope you like this book.. And also don't forget to vote :D saranghaeyo guys. So what next could happen to Y/N? Will she achieve to remember Taehyung? Okay that's my update for today :)-