3

TAEHYUNG's POV
-MORNING ARRIVED-

"Tae you ready?" As Sister Mai walk in to my room I felt sad and Y/N doesn't know it yet. Now that I'm going to my new family would I have a chance to visit her here. I just nod to her and sighs. "Tae oppa!" Y/N yell while running over me crying. Now I think she knows it already. My tear escaped and I hug her tightly and cry. To be honest I will really miss her so much. Her laugh, her annoyance, her cheerful face. "Tae it's time to go now." Sister Mai held my back with a sad expression. Y/N wouldn't let me go she cry so much and also me. "Tae oppa why are you leaving me?" She ask me while crying. I look to Sister Mai if I can have a few minutes to tell Y/N why I need to. "Y/N I'm sorry if I will leave you but I promise I will visit you someday and see you again." I sigh "Promise oppa?" She respones "Remember this Y/N no matter what happens. I will never forget you and you will be my only sister okay? And also when we see each other s..soon I h..hope you will not forget me." I lower my head. "I will never forget you Tae oppa just keep your promise here I will give this to you, if you miss me j..just take a look of this drawing." She even cry more. And time is up I need to go now. Farewell young Y/N. I hope we see each other on future again.

-Y/N's POV-
It hurts that he is leaving me. I hope he will keep his promise. I will miss him so much, I will miss him as my bestfriend and brother because he is always the one who took care of me. "TAE OPPA!!" He turns around to me "SARANGHAEYO TAE OPPA I WILL MISS YOU😭😭" "NADO SARANGHAEYO Y/N I WILL MISS YOU TOO." And I watch him until he turned into dot. Now what will I do.

~Awe.., I can't handle my tears now. Would they meet again in the future? Now I'm happy today because BTS just dropped their LOVEYOURSELF POSTER and I was like😆😆😍😍...Sarangaheyo guys😘❤️~