9

" Hey I'm... Jimin." I was shock when I saw him because why does he follows me here, like what does he wants, I want to ask him but it may sounds rude. "Ouh.. I'm Y/N." As we shake are hands each other. "uhmm, did I disturb you?" he ask. "Not at all." As I smiled to him. "Why?" i asked him. " I just wanted to know you more and wanted to be friends with you." He smile widely as his eye can't see. He looks good to me but I'm scared because he is a singer and famous here in Korea. "What if your fans will hate me, and I'm scared because they might bash me." I told him sadly. " Don't worry the fans will understand you... Wait you know us? BTS?" And I nodded. " But I just know the boy band name but I don't know who were the other members. Sorry about that." I shyly say. " It's okay. Anyways You are going home?" "Yes.." I simply replied. " Oh I see, Can I walk home with you? " I give him a confuse look. "Please??" as he gave me a puppy eyes that I cannot resist. " Okay fine." I start to give up. "But how about the other members?" " They probably went to our dorm. But don't worry I'll text them." as he replied.

-WHILE WALKING HOME-

" How old are Y/N?"  he asked me while walking home. " I'm only 18." As I smile to him. " Jinja? but you look like 16." I giggle at his reaction. By the way the fans can't see him because he wears a cap and mask, like he can't be recognize by other people . And it was a long conversation. I feel comfortable with him, we laugh and joke each other as we walk to my home.  "Well here is it. Thank you for inviting me to walk with you." I bowed at him and smile. "No, thank you." I was confuse why did he thank me. " Why? Thank you for what?" "For letting me walk with you. I'm happy you let me." He smile cheerfully. I blush hard good thing I still have a pink blush on make-up . " Okay maybe see you again around?" As I smile at him.

I walk inside of the house and I quickly eat my dinner and do my night routines. "Tingg." "ohh who could it be?"

???
- Annyeong Y/N sleep well, thank you again for the walk I offered you 😄😘-

This could be Jimin.

- Thank you too Jimin☺️ It's nice to meet you😊-
- Goodnight beautiful Y/N 😍❤️😘-

Omo.. Now I'm blushing again arghh why Jimin please don't make me have a crush on you jebal.

-TAEHYUNG 'S POV-
" I think that's a great idea hyung." Suga speak up. " Jimin order me a Frappe okay." "Arraseo~" as we enter the cafeteria. We sit down at the corner of the cafeteria. " Okay hyung I'll just order." Jimis says as he was getting he's money in his bag. I watched him as he go to the counter. When I saw the lady it looks so familiar to me. And there Jimin is trying to flirt with the girl. When Jimin is done ordering the lady yell our order to his workmate. And the girl starts to clean all the tables. I examined her face. She looks like Y/N but I don't think that is her. I just stared blankly to her and I think she felt uncomfortable so I look away. After the break time we were on our way to our dorm. " Hyung I will be in the dorm late okay. I 'll justt walk somewhere." Jimin said. "Okay hyung just stay away of trouble okay?" Jin hyung said to Jimin..

I was thinking about the girl in the whole ride... Couldn't be her?

-OMOOO... Taehyung is it Y/N? Hi guys next chapter is here thank you for supporting this book and voting for this book. Saranghaeyo❤️Don't forget to vote annyeonghi jumuseyo❤️😊-